Artist friday [gallery]
Time spent 15 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Maildoves Artist Search

Postby friday » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:44 pm

Maildoves Artist Search

Hello! We are new and in need of artists! You may make as many entries as you like.

Please don't put your entries under a cover. You should make a minimum of three entries to be considered for an artist position. You don't have to link back to your previous entries unless you want to. Oekaki notifications are set up in a way that I will see every entry.

On your first entry, state if you want to be a temporary guest artist (4 adopts in one month) or a permanent artist. Guest artists get a rare MYO after finishing all four of their adopts. If they change their mind and want to be a permanent artist, they can ask. Permanent artists can make an unlimited amount of adopts.

You can use any traits besides E-mail, since the appearance of that trait isn't decided yet. I am mainly looking for good marking/color usage. You shouldn't overuse rare/unique traits since most adopts will be common or sometimes unusual.

Please color the lines! Your entry will look weird with the pink lines if it isn't pink.

✩ Hi, I'm Quest! ✩
he/she
toyhousedappervolkFR
Aspinx
friday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me