Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

halloween lambicorn myo NOT APPROVED YET

Postby LonelyForestFae » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:25 am

🎃 My Halloween Lambie is Done! 🎃
    Username/user link: LonelyForestFae
    Lambicorn's Name: Shay
    Lambicorn's gender: Nonbinary (She/they/xe/it)
    Link to your Sign Up Post:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4441886&start=50#p132233434
    Other: Yes, this really took me that long lol. They're sorta based on a magic/witchy imp. I'll be working on the non-accessorized version soon, i have a theatre rehearsal right now that i need to pay attention to lol.
    I guess she's dressed as a witch, except she kinda of threw on a little headpeice last minute like "hey uh yeah this is my costume totally didnt forget yeah!"
Last edited by LonelyForestFae on Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: halloween lambicorn myo

Postby LonelyForestFae » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:53 am

i hope this is ok? ive noticed a bunch of myos posted before and after mine are all approved but mine is not and not im really worried i did something wrong. i did sign up for the event and i only edited the fur and tail. i didnt think that would be problem. just let me know if i need to change this please. does the shawl thing not count as a """costume"""". ahhhh please. im like really really paranoid about this....
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: halloween lambicorn myo

Postby kittiehh » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:21 pm

LonelyForestFae wrote:i hope this is ok? ive noticed a bunch of myos posted before and after mine are all approved but mine is not and not im really worried i did something wrong. i did sign up for the event and i only edited the fur and tail. i didnt think that would be problem. just let me know if i need to change this please. does the shawl thing not count as a """costume"""". ahhhh please. im like really really paranoid about this....

Hey there! I'm so sorry that you were skipped--we always try to approve in order, but sometimes with all the posts we get, some lambies get looked over! <3 That's our bad, however you do check the requirements!

Approved! Love this costume! c:
kittiehh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me