Revamp Of Candycorn by pg53294

Based on Click to view
Artist pg53294 [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Revamp Of Candycorn

Postby pg53294 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:09 am

Alright so it has been a couple of years since I've been on chicken smoothie but as of July, I've been back for the most part. So coming back id decided to check my Oekaki and I found this super old character so I decided to give her a quick recolor with some more neutral and tones down color because I feel like my color pallets used to be so clashing because of how vibrant each color was. I honestly didn't really change her much (other than taking away her glasses and little wings that I felt didn't really need to be on her) pattern-wise but I feel like she's a lot easier to look at now. Anyway I would like to thank anyone who looks at this post and I hope you all have an amazing rest of your day!
pg53294

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Revamp Of Candycorn

Postby Featherfoot » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:19 am

Cool! Only, why does she/he have only one front paw?
Featherfoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Revamp Of Candycorn

Postby pg53294 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:19 pm

Featherfoot wrote:Cool! Only, why does she/he have only one front paw?

Oh I just colored in a base line art made by someone else (I only have a laptop with a trackpad so it can be difficult to draw on it) the original artist of the line art most likely did this so you could show what color the characters blood is as for some peoples characters their blood might be a major characteristic. Although normally my character would have another arm.
pg53294

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me