Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Gacha! by alphias

Based on Click to view
Artist alphias [gallery]
Time spent 11 hours, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by alphias

Gacha!

Postby alphias » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:25 pm

ALRIGHT SO THIS TIMER IS PRETTTY ACCURATE, save for 1-2 hours
I've been working on this all day. And 1 hour last week.
Most of the time was the edits and deciding on the design.

*flops*

BUT SHE IS DONE.

stylish, paw-hooved, Lambi

going to add glowless later. Might add wingless too but I'm tired. I also am now noticing the little colors escaping on the hair and tail. *squints* annoying. I'll fix that if I feel like it too.

EDITS: Kitsune tail, hairr, extra pointed feather on wing, gem, glows, ears, small fluff additions, ... and I made her smaller.

Kinda gave up with the refs.

Name: Gacha

Gacha is a yeeter of Lambi things. She "obtains" things to yeet "from her gem". She's smaller than other Lambicorns, but she doesn't mind. Sometimes, her colors change based on her mood or environment (will add these tomorrow or later this week. I'm tired). The tiny gray markings on her nose and paws are heart shaped! The magic/mist from her horn and that surrounds her paws are white, but the magic from her gem is rainbow colored!

When being drawn, Gacha's clouds can lack the gray shading. I will have a how-to for this later, since it's not too hard. I've been sitting with ideas for this kid for a long time now... cause I need someone for the Lambi giveaway thing I may or may not be planning... you saw nothing.
• Alphias • they/them •
~ genderfluid/bigender ~ omnisexual ~ artist ~

TH: Tahsmahtus
WermzStars
alphias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me