Red lined by Just.Peachy

Based on Click to view
Artist Just.Peachy [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Red lined

Postby Just.Peachy » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:27 am

Hopefully this makes any sense, but here's an extended version of whats written above. Basically anything I say can be taken like a grain of rice, but it's all up to you, you've got it down pretty much... all my lines were mainly me mapping it out.

Keep in mind, it all depends on the type of bear you're referencing, they each have their own separate qualities other than fur color.

Ref photo

Bears have a round face, so it's up to you of course, but I'd round the muzzle slightly, and rather than having the fur tufts sticking up I'd round them down! It'll help it look more bear-y. The tail also doesn't show as much, since they have naturally cropped tails. Most of the time you don't see the tail unless you're seeing their tail-side :lol: Don't mind the lines on the ears, I forgot to erase that before I went on to the next part whoops

So this part I'm adjusting since I noticed it after the fact, but no need to edit the other paws at all, just the one I did if you choose to. It just helps with angle and aesthetics.

Now for the back! You've got it down, and it's all up to you, but you can make that first shoulder "larger", it'll make it look more like a brown bear, or in general adjust the head since it tends to be equal or lower than the back line.

Your art is stunning btw! I hope I didn't tear into it too much!!!!

TDLR: you're a-okay if you don't want to edit, but if you really want specifics, just crop the tail and round the nose and you'll be a-okay.

If you need some more reference photos look up Bearizona! They might have some good ones on their site, it's a cool place too.
Just.Peachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Red lined

Postby lupiine » Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:15 am

oh thank you so much! this really helped a lot

and Bearizona is adorable cub cam omg
Character and Art TradesTHDiscord; Lupine#4405
lupiine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Red lined

Postby Just.Peachy » Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:42 am

quoll wrote:oh thank you so much! this really helped a lot

and Bearizona is adorable cub cam omg

I'm so glad it helped!!

I got to go a few times to Bearizona, it's really cool ;D they've got all sorts of animals there
Just.Peachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me