BerryClan - The Hidden Clan by Liru Kaulitz

Based on Click to view
Artist Liru Kaulitz [gallery]
Time spent 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

BerryClan - The Hidden Clan

Postby Liru Kaulitz » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:09 am

Welcome to BerryClan's camp. I've invented each of these cats using my own unique designs. Please don't use these patterns without permission from me. Thanks for the lineart, TheCalicoTabby!

Clan:

Gladestar (Leader) - Gladestar is the neon green cat with the blue paws. She is standing on the tree stump. As leader of GladeClan, she must take the name 'star', but she was once Gladepelt. Gladestar's mate is Grasstail, she has no siblings, and she has one kit, Lilypaw.

Berrystripe (Deputy) - Berrystripe is the elegant she-cat with her back to you; her pelt is light pink with a darker stripe of red, the color of Raspberries. She is deputy of the clan. Berrystripe's mate is Fireface, and has one kit, Flamepaw. She has two sisters, Mysticleaf and Grapevine. Lilacpaw is her apprentice.

Honeydapple (Medicine Cat) - Honeydapple is the yellowish she-cat poking out of the tree stump den. She has no mate or kits, of course, and has no siblings. Her apprentice is Flamepaw.

Mysticleaf (Warrior) - Mysticleaf is the sister of Berrystripe and Grapevine. She is laying down near Berrystripe, and is two shades of purple: Dark and very bright. Mysticleaf has one kit, Lilacpaw, and her mate is Peachface.

Grasstail (Warrior) - Grasstail is the dark green and bright green tom coming in with some moss. He has one kit, Lillypaw, and his mate is Gladestar.

Peachface (Warrior) - Peachface is the peach and white striped tom coming into the camp. His mate is Mysticleaf and he has one kit, Lilacpaw.

Lakefade (Warrior) - Lakefade is the blue tom on guard duty. He is currently looking for a mate and wants kits badly. His sibling is Fireface.

Shellheart (Warrior) - Shellheart is the calico tom dropping off prey. He has recently mated with Grapevine, who had his three healthy kits. Shellheart mentors Lillypaw.

Fireface (Warrior) - Fireface is the red and orange tom sitting on the roots of the stump. His mate is Berrystripe and his kit is Flamepaw. His sibling is Lakefade.

Grapevine (Queen) - Grapevine is the purple and blue striped she-cat over by the tree. She has just given birth to three kits. Her mate is Shellheart and her sisters are Berrystripe and Mysticleaf.

Flamepaw (Apprentice Medicine Cat) - Flamepaw is the red-orange tom over with Honeydapple. He is training to be a medicine cat. His parents are Berrystripe and Fireface. Honeydapple is his mentor.

Lilypaw (Apprentice) - The blue and green she-cat over with Lilacpaw, who is sleeping at her side. She is the daughter of Gladestar and Grasstail, and her mentor is Shellheart.

Lilacpaw (Apprentice) - Lilacpaw is the tiny purple and white striped she-cat sleeping by Lillypaw. Her parents are Mysticleaf and Peachface, and her mentor is Berrystripe.

Dapplekit (Kit) - Dapplekit is the calico tom in his litter. He is preparing to pounce while he plays with his siblings, Petalkit and Nightkit. His parents are Shellheart and Grapevine.

Petalkit (Kit) - Petalkit is the white and purple kit. She is rolling in a ball with her sibling, Nightkit. She is the daughter of Grapevine and Shellheart.

Nightkit (Kit) - Nightkit is the black and blue kit. She is rolling with Petalkit, her sister. Her mother is Grapevine and her father is Shellheart.
Liru Kaulitz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BerryClan - The Hidden Clan

Postby 1qaz2wsx3edc4rfv5tgb » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:12 am

nice :clap:

could i use the name lilykit :?:
1qaz2wsx3edc4rfv5tgb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyghtshade » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:23 am

wow thats awesome!!! :thumbup: :mrgreen:
Nyghtshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Liru Kaulitz » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:31 pm

Wow, 2 comments :D
Thanks guys! No one ever comments on my works!
Sure, you can use the name :) I don't own it or anything XD
Liru Kaulitz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *BYE* » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:48 am

i like Peachface!!! you should do auraclan!!^^