Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Serpent-O'-Saurs - Open <3 by DraconisSumeris

Based on Click to view
Artist DraconisSumeris [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Serpent-O'-Saurs - Open <3

Postby DraconisSumeris » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:56 pm

Species made and designed by bananer!

Mɴʏ ʟɢɴ xɪ ʙ ʀʟ ʜ xɪ ʀɪɢʜ ɴx ʀ ɴ ʀʜ. Mɴʏ ʟʀ ʜ ɴ ʜ ʀʀ ʜ ʜ ʀ ʜ ʙʀʀɪʀ ʙɴ ʀʟ, ʟɢɴ ɴ ʙɴ ʟʟ ғ ʀʏ ʟ ɪ. Tʜɪ ʀʟ ʜ ʙɴ ʟ ʜ ʜɴ ʀʏ, ɴɪʟ ʀɴʟʏ ʀʟ ʀɴ ʜ ʀʟ ʙɢɴ ʀɴ. Mɴʏ ʀ ʜɪɴ ɴ Mɴʏ ʜ ʙɴ ʟ, ʙ ʜ ɪ ʜ ғʀ Fʟʀɴ ʀʀɢ ғʀ ʜɪʀʏ.

Around the world; many odd events are occuring. Some remote cities have fearfully claimed that dragons have returned to feast upon their livestock, while big city police are stumped over reports of unusual creatures running amok in their cities. No one knows where they're comming from, except You.

Against the odds, you've found one, haven't you? The key to a new world. Maybe it was in your basement before it moved on, or maybe it was hidden deep in a forest you where poking around in.

No matter how you got here, Welcome to Folkrune!

".... no no no. Nope. This won't do at all!" As you came to, the portal behind you vansished, a high voice caught your attention. Clearing the sleep from your eyes, you see a serphantine head staring at you wide pupils. A snake head glanced you up and down, and before you could even yelp in alarm, it sat back on its haunches and crossed it's arms?

"i came to study the anomaly and instead i get... what ever this is." The creature sighed, shaking its long neck. Slowly getting up, so as to not startle the creature, you notice that that the creature is about the size of a large wild cat. It's long tapering neck making it more like a dinosaur then any kind of creature you knew.

"Where... am i? And what are you?" you blurt out, unaware of how rude you sounded. The creature snorted and lashed its tail, butting its reptillian face into yours.

My name is Snicker. He said, sounding very annoyed. And this is Folkrune. You obviously came from the outter, through the portal. As for me, i am a Researcher In training. You'd better come with me, the other Serphent-o-Saur's will want to know about this.

And so, starts your journy into a new realm.

Hi there!

Glad to see you take an interest in Serphent-o'-Saurs and in Folkrune! Folkrune is an alt dimension attached to earth via unstable portals, and is a world filled with mythological and fantastical creatures. The Serphents are only one of many, and the first species discovered in this new world.

The Serphant-O'-Saurs are an evolutionary precurser to the lizards and reptiles we have on earth, but its hard to pinpoint if they're descended from the Dragons that rule Folkrune or from the already extinct Dinosaurs. They are omnivores, and are both hunters and foragers. They are a highly inteligant species capable speech, and tend to build their own smaller settlements. They are highly curious, and will bond to new leaders if there's a promise of a better life.

We do have a few guidelines we'd love for you to Follow! we want to keep this a happy, fair and safe space.

- Please treat both the staff and people here with respect.
- Follow Cs Rules
- Please don't beg, pester, or otherwise bother artist's unless a month has passed from a deadline.
- Keep all Serphant-o-Saur designs inside the species, don't trace, copy, or otherwise move them into another species.
- you can only breed Serphant's within the offical nusery (when it is constructed.)
- If somehow you are banned from S-O-S, you may keep your characters but they must be moved off if the artwork and no longer be affiliated with Folkrune's lore. If you do not wish to keep them let staff know and they'll be readopted.

i reserve the right to change or modify the rules as i see fit to better suit the community.
Last edited by DraconisSumeris on Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:19 pm, edited 12 times in total.
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Serpent-O'-Saurs - Wip <3

Important Links

Main Post (you're here) | Artist Search | Discord |

Staff Members

σwnєr
DraconisSumeris
αrtísts
bananer

guєst αrtísts

mσdєrαtσrs

αrchívísts
minifun990
Jantzi01

ISO Staff wrote:Hi there! Interested in helping SoS take off? We're needing some staff to help out! We are in search of Mods! To apply fill out and post the form below.

Code: Select all
[u]Staff Application[/u]
[b]Position:[/b]
[b]Related Expirence:[/b]
[b]Why would you like this position?[/b]
[b]How active are you?[/b]

Last edited by DraconisSumeris on Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:04 pm, edited 5 times in total.
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"Why hello there! Snicker told me all about you! The one from the Outter. Welcome to Folkrune!" A reddish tinged SOS greeted you as you entered her cave, the walls plastered with different notes and sketches.

My name is Rune, and I suppose you're here to learn about us Snek-'o-Saurs, right?" She bustled around for a bit before pulling out what looks to be a scroll."This should at least help you get your bearings around here."

Trait Rarity Guide

Non Rarity
- Acessory
- expression change

Common
-Small horns
-small ear edits
-Tail spades

Uncommon
-Small wings
-spike crests
-fur tufts
-belly scales
-intricate tail spade edits.

Rare
-Feathered head crests
-Feathers
-large wings (dragon/bat)
- Maned (fur)
- Tail Fluff
- glowing markings
- Different tail shapes/types

Mythical
- Large feathered wings
- Elemental Magic (visable)
- Extra Limbs
- missing limbs
Last edited by DraconisSumeris on Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DraconisSumeris » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:57 pm

"mkaaay buttercup. Let's make this quick, you're intruppting my nap." A night colored SOS yawned, then gave you a board look. "You're here to learn about starting your own colony of Serphent-o-Saur's, Right? Good. Things have been getting crowded here anyway. I'm Midnight, let me work you through getting started."

Slots and Land sizes wrote:

To start off; everyone has 5 default slots; so you can have up to 5 SoS's with you. If you want more then that though; you'll need to settle down on some land.

Make sure to create a storage thread for your settlement, even before you claim land! Many adopts will require the link.

The following form will stake out your land claim on a suitable peice of land. After that; you can have a total of 10 SoS's with you. You can only do this once.

Note that we look for at least 100 words in between your discovery of our realm and your desired land. Thank you!

Code: Select all
[u]Colony Land Claim![/u]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Storage thread link:[/b]
[b]How did you find Folkrune?:[/b]
[b]Desired Land type:[/b]

After you have settled down on your land; you can continue to expand and earn slots by the Store expansions or other ways!
Last edited by DraconisSumeris on Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DraconisSumeris » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:57 pm

"Welcome, Welcome!" a bright, busy SoS stopped midrun to adress you. "My name is Linel, Welcome to the store front! We're still getting the new building built, but in the mean time, i can offer you a small selection of items. But first, why don't i introduce you to our currency system?"

Serphant-O'-Saurs collect CrystalsImage and use them similar to money in your previous world. There are various ways for you to earn or collect them from various tasks or events, or you can use the exchange method to buy crystals.

Here is what we currently have in stock!

Exchange System

Task System
Last edited by DraconisSumeris on Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:04 pm, edited 6 times in total.
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoGirl765 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:09 pm

m
Heyy!
So I’m Echo 😙 But You Can Call Me Brianna, Banana, Or Echo.
I Love Cats 💕 And Animals In General!
I’m Shy, Im Very Awkward 🥺👉🏻👈🏻 , I Don’t Take Compliments Or Stuff Like That Very Well.
I Love To Draw, Read, Write, Color, Trade, Talk, Rp, Anything Really.
I Love BTS! My Top Biases Are Jimin, Taehyung, And Jin!
I’m Trying To Get Into Other Kpop Bands!
Right Now I Like BTS, Stray Kids, Seventeen, Blackpink, and Twice.
(Just Getting Into The Last 2 So Yuh) I Also Like Lee Suhyun <33 ^^ :)
I’m Also Trying To Learn Korean! (Lmk If You Know An Easy, Free Way To Help Me Learn!)
I Loveee Korea And Its People! I Hope To Go There One Day!
I’m Taken 💕💕
My Amazing Boyfriend Doesn’t Play This Game Sadly But Still- He's Amazing And He’s Mine 👀😙
I Have A Few Irl Friends Who Play This Game, None Very Active Anymore, If At All.
Pm Me Anytime If You Wanna Talk, Trade, Rp, Be Friends, Need Someone To Talk To, Anything.

--------------------

Discord - BabyGirl#7682
TH - EchoGirl76
DA - EchoGirl76

Check Out Some Of The Things I Have Going On!
EchoGirl765

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kabloosh » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:25 pm

That is a WHOLE friend right there

(also I love how you turned the "S" into a serpent-o-saur too, that's so cute ^^)

Markin'
Image Image Image
Toyhouse (WIP) || IMGBB || Still learnin' how to be functional
ImageImageImage
Kabloosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DraconisSumeris » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:35 pm

That was actually Bananer's doing ^-^ they where the ones that created the species, base and title. I only changed the design and added the bg.
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bananer » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:22 pm

Mark <3
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗