Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

CAELUM HERDERS - Customs/Transfers/Growths by raven [烏]

Based on Click to view
Artist raven [烏] [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

CAELUM HERDERS - Customs/Transfers/Growths

Postby raven [烏] » Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:08 pm

main page | nursery | customs/growths | artist search | nursery artist search
discord | fanclub | archives/bank | archive updates + off oekaki | shop

b

Caelum herders are the companions of guardian angels. They help them look after their assigned humans or the spirits who have passed on into the afterlife. Some Caelum Herders look after certain places on Earth, keeping the Earth green and safe. However, not all of them are working dogs! These dogs are born whenever humans form an emotional bond. It can be a bond with another human, a pet, or anything that the person cares strongly about. Caelum Herders can also breed pups of their own. These dogs can have an infinite lifespan, and are not limited to the spirit realm. They can take the form of a real dog, or present as they are in the mortal realm, though this is typically extremely rare and does not usually happen without reason. These dogs are equivalent to the size of an Australian Shepherd. In terms of intelligence, these dogs are usually of average to high intelligence! However, they can sometimes be considered sentient.

• MYO Customs may be made by anyone (user, staff.etc).
    • Customs must have approval from a staff member posted under the custom image. This is to ensure accuracy. To receive approval you must send a screenshot of the completed custom to any staff member along with the link to the MYO proof (in the bank.etc). If you are unable to take a screenshot, please add the staff member who is giving you approval, to the covered image you posted.
    • A list of edits must be posted on all Customs.
    • The dog's head cannot be edited to change the length, shape, etc. This includes the nose. The only exception is matching the line thickness to the style of the artist, but the anatomy of the head must remain the same.
    • You can purchase Make-Your-Own (MYO) tickets through our shop.
    • When using a cover for your custom, it must be inline with Oekaki rules. e.g.
    lowering the opacity of the cover such that you can see the art underneath OR erasing a section of the cover so that at least the dog's face is viewable.
    • For off-oekaki customs(to be announced): A copy of official off-oekaki species lines in PSD format can be found here and pinned in the Caelum Herder discord server's announcements channel. If you need access to a different format for the lines, please feel free to inquire with a staff member. Once you have received approval (through discord or PMs), please go [url]here[/url] to use the required form so they may be archived.

form for customs:
Code: Select all
username:
dog name: (link to pup ref if posting a growth)
storage: (link here)
undercover: (link to uncovered reference imgur/discord links are acceptable)
edits:
items used:
raven [烏]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me