Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

CAELUM HERDERS by raven [烏]

Based on Click to view
Artist raven [烏] [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour
Drawing sessions 9
31 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

CAELUM HERDERS

Postby raven [烏] » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:01 am

main page | nursery | customs/growths | artist search | nursery artist search
discord | fanclub | archives/bank | archive updates + off oekaki | shop

b

Caelum herders are the companions of guardian angels. They help them look after their assigned humans or the spirits who have passed on into the afterlife. Some Caelum Herders look after certain places on Earth, keeping the Earth green and safe. However, not all of them are working dogs! These dogs are born whenever humans form an emotional bond. It can be a bond with another human, a pet, or anything that the person cares strongly about. Caelum Herders can also breed pups of their own. These dogs can have an infinite lifespan, and are not limited to the spirit realm. They can take the form of a real dog, or present as they are in the mortal realm, though this is typically extremely rare and does not usually happen without reason. These dogs are equivalent to the size of an Australian Shepherd. In terms of intelligence, these dogs are usually of average to high intelligence! However, they can sometimes be considered sentient.

b
Non-rarity
expression, weight, heterochromia
Common
ear edits, fur edits/hair, sclera
Uncommon
tail edits, horns
Rare
mixed breeds, wings, genetic mutations, halos,
height mutations, plant growth, bioluminescence/glow
Mystic
elemental aspects, sparkles/glitter/iridescence,
genesplice (must be approved)
Special (Adopt-only)
custom lines
Last edited by raven [烏] on Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:01 am, edited 24 times in total.
raven [烏]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby raven [烏] » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:35 am

• All of CS and Tess' rules apply.
    • Caelum Herders are a closed species, and you cannot make your own without purchasing an MYO and receiving approval.
    • There is currently no limit to the number of Caelum Herders you may own.
    Do not remove the sigs; you must give appropriate credit, and link back here if taken offsite.
    • Please do not bump adopt pages! It makes it very messy. If a comp has gone un-judged for a period of a month or so, please message the artist conducting the adopt, or contact other staff.
    • Caelum Herders can be adopted free on the main page. Usually, there will be a prompt for you to answer in order to adopt the dog. Occasionally there may be raffles as well.
    • You must link to your storage thread (can be on CS, or offsite (DA stash or toyhouse is fine) when applying to adopt. This includes non-owners.
    • Your Caelum Herders may be housed with other canine species adopts you may already have, as long as it is allowed by the other species.
    • No mini-modding. We understand that you want to try your best to help the species, however mini-modding can make things confusing and can allow misinformation to spread.
    • No whining or begging for a Caelum Herder! If you continue to put in the effort, you will be rewarded eventually.
    • If you are banned, any Caelum Herder you own must be moved off of these lines and out of the species. You must still credit the artist for the original design of the character and have received permission from them to take the design off-species. You may no longer participate in the community and any events within the community.
    • You cannot edit your Caelum Herder in any way, unless using an item, which can be bought in the Caelum Store.
    • You may also deviate from the official species lore; thinking of them as being sentient feral/anthro creatures, creating worlds/AUs, roleplaying.etc is acceptable.

Image [click here to visit the nursery]
    • You must own your Caelum Herder for at least 2 weeks before posting breeding tickets in the nursery.
    • Your Caelum Herder can be bred a maximum of 3 times, without buying an additional breeding slot from the Caelum Store.
    • No inces​tous breedings or relationships are allowed in the species, regardless of whether they are blood-related.
    • Your Caelum Herder pups cannot be bred unless they have been grown on the adult lines, and you must wait a week after they have been grown before looking for breedings. Pups cannot be bred with adults.
    • Your Caelum Herder pup can be grown two weeks after the batch was posted. (Growths must be staff-approved.)
    • Occasionally there might be "orphan" pups in the nursery, so make sure to keep a look out! Pups that are posted in the same batch are ALWAYS blood-related, and may not be bred.

Image (click here to visit the trading/archive update thread)
    • You must own your Caelum Herder for at least 2 weeks before you are allowed to trade them.
    • You may also trade your items for equal the price you purchased it in the Caelum store, or lower. They may be gifted as well.
    • You may NOT sell your Caelum Herders. You may only sell them if they have been moved out of the species. They can never be sold for more than the worth of their corresponding rarity MYO. (e.g. the highest rarity trait of the caelum herder you own is common, therefore you may only sell the dog for the price of a common myo.) This is regardless of whether they have art or not.
    • You can only trade twice a month. The rollover for each month is on the first of the month. This means that once the month rolls over, you may trade again, regardless of when your last trade was during the previous month.

• Artists can hold any competition type for their adopts (raffles, FCFS, impress, etc.), as long as it is in-line with CS rules.
    • Staff may not be paid for Adopts or Nursery Batches but can be paid for Customs and Growths.
    • Nursery artists will not choose the fates of any pups they design, as that may only be decided by the owners of the parent dogs. If asked, a staff member can roll for the fate of a pup via a live stream.
    • Guest artists will receive one unlimited uncommon custom slot after their guest trial.
    • Staff will receive one custom slot each month based on their activity in the species. This custom will be a unlimited rare custom that they can use, trade, or sell if desired.
    • Activity for Artists is 2 Adopts OR Nursery Batches per month. Activity for Moderators is defined by species owners on a case-by-case basis.
    • These special custom slots can be traded-in to be edit items. However, mystic edit items cannot be obtained this way.

none (let's keep it that way)
Last edited by raven [烏] on Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.
raven [烏]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff

Postby raven [烏] » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:35 am

Last edited by raven [烏] on Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:24 pm, edited 9 times in total.
raven [烏]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stamps and Affliates

Postby raven [烏] » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:36 am

Here are some stamps you can place in your sig for you to show your support for our species! !

Code: Select all
    [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4399502][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/633677041216126986/742702096675242034/IMG_0465.PNG[/img][/url]

Code: Select all
    [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4399502][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/633677041216126986/742702318197276783/IMG_0465.PNG[/img][/url]

Last edited by raven [烏] on Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
raven [烏]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CAELUM HERDERS - Canine Adopts [OPEN FOR MARKING]

Postby womp womp » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:42 am

sLAMS DOWN A MARK
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astraf » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:43 am

mark!
astra
SOUKOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mad.bunn » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:44 am

Mark!
·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ check out my art shop ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Mad.bunn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:26 am

mark! :00
]
[center][she/they]
[struggling with mental health, be patient with me please. Im not very active but slowly returning ]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aiball » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:31 am

mark!!
🦚
hi im leo!
he/him
aiball

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoGirl765 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:03 am

M
Heyy!
So I’m Echo 😙 But You Can Call Me Brianna, Banana, Or Echo.
I Love Cats 💕 And Animals In General!
I’m Shy, Im Very Awkward 🥺👉🏻👈🏻 , I Don’t Take Compliments Or Stuff Like That Very Well.
I Love To Draw, Read, Write, Color, Trade, Talk, Rp, Anything Really.
I Love BTS! My Top Biases Are Jimin, Taehyung, And Jin!
I’m Trying To Get Into Other Kpop Bands!
Right Now I Like BTS, Stray Kids, Seventeen, Blackpink, and Twice.
(Just Getting Into The Last 2 So Yuh) I Also Like Lee Suhyun <33 ^^ :)
I’m Also Trying To Learn Korean! (Lmk If You Know An Easy, Free Way To Help Me Learn!)
I Loveee Korea And Its People! I Hope To Go There One Day!
I’m Taken 💕💕
My Amazing Boyfriend Doesn’t Play This Game Sadly But Still- He's Amazing And He’s Mine 👀😙
I Have A Few Irl Friends Who Play This Game, None Very Active Anymore, If At All.
Pm Me Anytime If You Wanna Talk, Trade, Rp, Be Friends, Need Someone To Talk To, Anything.

--------------------

Discord - BabyGirl#7682
TH - EchoGirl76
DA - EchoGirl76

Check Out Some Of The Things I Have Going On!
EchoGirl765

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me