Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Baabuncheons [WIP] by salmondragon

Based on Click to view
Artist salmondragon [gallery]
Time spent 8 hours, 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Baabuncheons [WIP]

Postby salmondragon » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:32 pm

Welcome to Baabuncheons!
main page ;; growths ;; transfers ;; nursery ;; shop ;; archive and soulfood list
affliates & advertisements ;; deviantart group

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All About Baabuncheons! wrote:Baabuncheons are a silly, mischievous bunch closely related to goats, deer and sheep! For the earliest part of there life, they are covered in bushy, soft fur and come in pale, pastel colours and simple markings. They make good pets if you can keep up with their voracious appetite, but they can often be found roaming around like wild animals in large social groups. They hate being alone, and are very loyal animals. They are small for their whole lives, close to the size of pygmy goat kids, which means when fully grown, they're barely a foot tall! Despite this, they can be quite courageous, but like any animal, they all have unique personalities, likes and dislikes. The name can be broken into parts: "baa" for the sounds they make, "bunch" because of their inclination to stay in large flocks, and "eon" a reference to their insatiable appetites, coming from the word "luncheon", a word for lunch. Alternatively, they are also called baabunch or buncheon.

What makes Baabuncheons special, is that each one has its own indentity connected to it's "soulfood" which is like a soulmate, but for food! They are naturally hungry creatures, and try all manner of things! They will one-day try a food thats so delicious, so flavourful and amazing that they absorb the "soul" of the food they try into their own soul! This changes their appearance entirely from what they were before. Baabuncheons aren't considered fully grown until they've discovered their soulfood! Sometimes, they can continue to alter their appearance as they grow, trying dyes, clothes, and even consuming some magical foods like potions to make drastic changes, but soulfoods cannot be changed. Soulfoods can be divided into different types, and each tyep can have special effects on the baabuncheon. Each Baabuncheon is unique, and no baabuncheon can like the same specific food!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to Get a Baabuncheon

Baabuncheons can be obtained in multiple ways! [These methods apply to Chickensmoothie Only!"
  • Your first Baabuncheon is free! Simply look through available baabuncheons and follow the instructions on the baabuncheon!
  • Baabuncheons can be "auto-bought" using CS$ or Pets, but this option is not always available, so check the baabuncheon's entry rules first!
  • Baabuncheons can be auctioned, or have draw-to-adopt competitions!
  • You can also buy a Custom Ticket.

Soulfoods
Last edited by salmondragon on Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
salmondragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Baabuncheons [WIP]

Postby salmondragon » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:32 pm

mark
salmondragon