Based on Click to view
Artist crumpled wings [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

miðalda 4 #103 Descendent House Alsvinder

Postby crumpled wings » Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:13 pm

The miðalda eight are all descendants of some of the fiercest and most courageous warhorses that ever graced hoof across the great expanse of Iceland. They have such high potential in their blood and quick thinking, intelligent, sharp minds that they refuse to be harbored unto their true master comes forward. Do you think you hold the value to be chosen by one of the miðalda? These descendants have been honored with pieces of armor worn by their great ancestors but are also adorned with a special uniqueness. They can excel at any discipline you chose, but just know that these descendants are a force to be reckoned with.

-miðalda horses cannot be bred to one another.
    -They cannot pass on armor to their offspring but they can be called half/quarter descendants
    -An icelandic horse name will give you a better shot at winning.
    -You may try out for all the miðalda but you could only be chosen to be one steed's partner.

The day is here! The miðalda tolts have finally all appeared, and hope to grace everyone with their presence. These brave steeds are weary from their long travels, nothing a few days rest won't fix. But first, a feast! Time to dine, dance, celebrate and regale all within earshot with fantastical tales from distant lands!

To have a chance to win one of these tolts, complete at least the supplied form, including a story from the tolt's travel. Extras are encouraged, decorate those forms! Information on the houses can be used to supply ideas, but please be original!

Username: Rescue2001
    Name: Moon's Chariot // Alsvindor
    Eye Color: mirrors
    Coat Color: black splash
    Genetics: EE/aa/nSpl

Foundation
    Parents are Deceased
    Dam was a graying bay roan splash. Ee/Aa/Gg/nSpl/Rr
    Sire was a grullo. Ee/aa/Dd

Without bg
    Without tack

Last edited by crumpled wings on Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:08 am, edited 4 times in total.
crumpled wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: miðalda 4 #103 Descendent House Alsvinder

Postby Southern sweetie » Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:56 am

Username: southern sweetie
Name: Óblauðr - The Warrior
Name Meaning: One who lives his life without fear

Halter Color: something regal
Personality: Confidence , Strength
Aggressiveness , Discipline , Bravery

Fantastic Tale:

𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣,
𝕒 𝕓𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕝𝕪 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕗𝕦𝕝.

- Ruskin Bond, Scenes from a Writer's Life

Ever since Óblauðr was a meer colt he had always dreamed to be one of the magnificent knights within the castle. The strong and ever brave warriors always amazed him when they would leave the kingdom for special missions outside of the walls. But it wasn’t just the warriors that interested him to become one himself.

The kingdom lived within a very high and sturdy wall. A defense mechanism to ward off and protect against enemies. No one but royal family, traders, and knights were allowed out the gates. Many tried to get a taste of freedom. But unfortunately not many made it.

Getting a taste of freedom was the stallions dream. He trained hard over the years. Becoming top of the top within every class he took. Year after year though he was passed, picking bigger stallions then himself. Though he never never gave up that dream. He knew it was close, almost on the tip of his tongue close. Several horses told him to quit, to give up, he’d never make it. But he would just shrug them off and believe in himself.

Finally, that day came for the young stallion. The war that had been growing as he grew from colt to stallion. Claimed the lives of thousands and was ruthless with the casualties. The need for more bodies was greater then ever. Even though he had been drafted into the war; unlike the other stallions he was quite excited to experience this journey.

Being sent through the process of health check, sanity check, and armor fitting. Everyone was ready to be sent on their first mission to the camps. They travelled far and wide across mountains and valleys to their destination. The anticipation and wonder never ceased to leave the young stallions heart. This was his dream, a life long dream. Something he had dreamed of since the day he was practically born. Now living it he couldn’t have asked for anything better.

Soon though, like all over warriors. Óblauðr Came to realize after months of seeing destruction and evil come from the war. The dreams and wonder was a very very distant memory of his. Heart once known for warmth and hopefulness now filled of ice and hatred. Comrades no longer beside him but up within the sky of stars. Would this disastrous war ever end with any kind of sympathy for the humanity of all??

I SEVERELY apologize for just how crappy my entries are </3
I tried my best with short notice!
Southern sweetie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crumpled wings » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:54 am

now fcfs to first person who doesnt already have a midalda tolt to completely fill out the form
crumpled wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:52 am

Username: Rescue2001
Name: Alsvindor // Moon's Chariot. Vin for short
Name Meaning: Based off the actual name
Halter Color: surprise me
Personality:
Alsvindor can be a quite bubbly mare but can also be fairly quiet. She loves getting to see all the new things and places on her adventures. She is never one to put another down no matter how they made her feel. Everyone just loves being around her for she always brings this sparkle to everything.
Fantastic Tale:
The day had come, it was time to go. Vin galloped across the meadow to the front of the pasture. Over the hill she could she people moving things across the yard and it got her so excited for what was to come.

Vin trotted down to the fence where the stable hands were waiting with leads. She was so excited that they had a hard time getting her clipped. After a little bit they finally got her clipped and calmed a bit. Heading for the stable she watched as strangers carried belongings out of the house and into the vehicles. When they got to the stable she was brought to the wash area where she would be cleaned up before they left.

A couple people came and picked up her tack and items. She stomped and snorted as they took it away thinking to herself "thats mine nobody is suppose to be touching that ." the stable hand gentlely reassured her that everything was alright which helped Vin relax as they finished wiping her down with rags.

After being put in her stall for what seemed like hours the stable hands came back. She was covered in her favorite blanket and was lead outside to the trailer. All the strangers and cars were gone and all that could be seen was the giant truck and trailer waiting on the horses. Her and 5 other horses were loaded into the trailer and they headed off. Vin was nervous and excited at the same time curious as to where they were heading.

After a couple hours the truck started to slow and Vin's nostrils flared as this strange smell of salt and what seemed like fish. She looked out her trailer window to see a massive structure sitting on what seemed like water? Vin decieded to just sit tight and wait for the trailer door to open.

After a little bit Vin could hear the latches on the trailer open. One by one horses started to be unloaded and lead to the moving structure. Once it was Vin's turn she got a little bit excited as her trotted down the trailer ramp. As she got closer to structure she over heard a stranger call it a boat. As she got to the ramp going into boat she got a little nervous and she saw the massive thing shifting the the water.

Being that this was her first time in a boat she was given a little extra attention in order to keep her calm. After everone and everything was settled the boat started to move. At first it got Vin a little unsettled but she eventually got use to it with the help of the other horses and staff.

As she settled she looked out her little boat window in awe as the sun shined down on the crystal blue water. It kinda had a calming effect on her and she just loved it. After an hour or so she begain to see things moving under the water when all of a sudden a gaint grey fish jumped out of the water, at first it startled her but it soon got her excited as she whinnied at it and it made this squeaky noise back at her. After that she soon fell asleep to be woken up at the new location.

As she went through her memories everything seemed like a dream but she knew that it was real. She always heard stories of the vast blue land that seemed to be called the ocean but she never believed any of it till now. Thinking back to some of these stories she couldnt wait to go back.
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crumpled wings » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:06 am

Rescue2001 wrote:Username: Rescue2001
Name: Alsvindor // Moon's Chariot. Vin for short
Name Meaning: Based off the actual name
Halter Color: surprise me
Personality:
Alsvindor can be a quite bubbly mare but can also be fairly quiet. She loves getting to see all the new things and places on her adventures. She is never one to put another down no matter how they made her feel. Everyone just loves being around her for she always brings this sparkle to everything.
Fantastic Tale:
The day had come, it was time to go. Vin galloped across the meadow to the front of the pasture. Over the hill she could she people moving things across the yard and it got her so excited for what was to come.

Vin trotted down to the fence where the stable hands were waiting with leads. She was so excited that they had a hard time getting her clipped. After a little bit they finally got her clipped and calmed a bit. Heading for the stable she watched as strangers carried belongings out of the house and into the vehicles. When they got to the stable she was brought to the wash area where she would be cleaned up before they left.

A couple people came and picked up her tack and items. She stomped and snorted as they took it away thinking to herself "thats mine nobody is suppose to be touching that ." the stable hand gentlely reassured her that everything was alright which helped Vin relax as they finished wiping her down with rags.

After being put in her stall for what seemed like hours the stable hands came back. She was covered in her favorite blanket and was lead outside to the trailer. All the strangers and cars were gone and all that could be seen was the giant truck and trailer waiting on the horses. Her and 5 other horses were loaded into the trailer and they headed off. Vin was nervous and excited at the same time curious as to where they were heading.

After a couple hours the truck started to slow and Vin's nostrils flared as this strange smell of salt and what seemed like fish. She looked out her trailer window to see a massive structure sitting on what seemed like water? Vin decieded to just sit tight and wait for the trailer door to open.

After a little bit Vin could hear the latches on the trailer open. One by one horses started to be unloaded and lead to the moving structure. Once it was Vin's turn she got a little bit excited as her trotted down the trailer ramp. As she got closer to structure she over heard a stranger call it a boat. As she got to the ramp going into boat she got a little nervous and she saw the massive thing shifting the the water.

Being that this was her first time in a boat she was given a little extra attention in order to keep her calm. After everone and everything was settled the boat started to move. At first it got Vin a little unsettled but she eventually got use to it with the help of the other horses and staff.

As she settled she looked out her little boat window in awe as the sun shined down on the crystal blue water. It kinda had a calming effect on her and she just loved it. After an hour or so she begain to see things moving under the water when all of a sudden a gaint grey fish jumped out of the water, at first it startled her but it soon got her excited as she whinnied at it and it made this squeaky noise back at her. After that she soon fell asleep to be woken up at the new location.

As she went through her memories everything seemed like a dream but she knew that it was real. She always heard stories of the vast blue land that seemed to be called the ocean but she never believed any of it till now. Thinking back to some of these stories she couldnt wait to go back.

congrats!
crumpled wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:07 pm

Yay! Thank you!!!
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me