Based on Click to view
Artist Inudog [gallery]
Time spent 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fireclan

Postby Inudog » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:58 am

Leader

Inustar- White albino she cat with red eyes standing on top of the tree stump. (Inudog)

Deputy

Shadowflame- Black cat with blue eyes on tree stump root watching the others enter camp. (Cynderfire)

Medicine cat

Snaketail- Caramel brown tom with black stripes and green eyes near the den with herbs inside (~Forbidden truth~)

Apprentices

Cloudpaw- White tom sitting in the left top corner next to Duskpaw. (Cynderfire)
Duskpaw- Pale tan she cat laying on Cloudpaw (Taker of souls)

Warriors

Frogleap- Brown tom watching everyone in camp near Snow desert. (gefpoo7)
Silvereye- Blueish tom with black and white stripes on his front legs and tail adding to the fresh kill pile. (Lil'Tiger)
Flameheart- Pale orange she cat carrying prey in her mouth. (Too-cool4U)
Windstrike- Grey tom with darker grey stripes and green eyes entering camp. (Cynerfire)
Moonfeather- Light grey she cat with bright blue eyes guarding the camp entrance. (Kate♥Booth)

Queens
Stormwhisker- Brownish grey she cat with darker brown stripes and white chest and pawswating kits play. (Taker of souls)
Kits- Strikekit, Goldenkit, Poppykit
Snow desert- White she cat with blue eyes resting near Frogleap. (~My~Horse~&~Me~)
Kits- Sunkit

Kits
Goldenkit- yellowish orange she cat with green eyes pinning down Poppykit. (gefpoo7)
Strikekit- Black tom with green eyes bringing a herb to Snaketail, is the Medicine cat apprentice to be. (Taker of souls)
Poppykit-Orangeish she cat with white chest and muzzle being pinned by Goldenkit. (~Forbbiden Truth~)
Sunkit- Light brown tom with darker stripes and tail and white chest about to pounce (~My~Horse~&~Me~)

Relationships

Frogleap's mate is Snow desert.
Snow desert's kit is Sunkit.
Stormwhisker's kits are Goldenkit, Poppykit, and Strikekit.

I WILL GIVE YOU A VIRTUAL PIE IF ANYONE CAN FIND OUT WHERE SHADOW THE DARK FOREST CAT IS!!! xD

There are a lot more characters but I couldn't fit them all on here >.<
Inudog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fireclan

Postby Too-cool4U » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:49 am

In the corner next to the two apprentice's. The black spot with the orange eyes!

Make me a Fursona! Need entries!!
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=471694
Too-cool4U

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alicenine.jellyfish » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:25 am

Awesome! ^^ Nice one Inu! xD

Shadow is teh lady bird! :P joke....
The shadowy figure behind Cloudpaw and Duskpaw, he has orange-y eyes and is hiding behind a bushin the top, left corner.
PLEASE READ
If I am in any of your Role Plays or if any of you guys are in mine, I'm sorry to tell you that I won't have the time to RP anymore. There comes a time where you have to put school first before other things. And that time for me is now. I want to tell you all how sorry I am for not being online for a long time. If you have a problem with this, feel free to PM me about it. I may post once in a while, but not RP.
Again, I'm sorry if this is causing you all concern...
Deepest apologies, alicenine.jellyfish
alicenine.jellyfish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Forbidden Truth~ » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:32 pm

Aw, I was about to say what cynderfire said...Oh well, great job!^_^
~♥~~♠~~♥~~♠~~♥~~♠~~♥~~♠~~♥~~♠~~♥~~♠~~♥~~♠~~♥~~♠~~♥~~♠~~♥~~♠~~♥~~♠~~♥~~♠~~♥~~♠~~♥~~♠~~♥~~♠~

"If only I could spend the rest of my life doing nothing and pleasing no one. Then, maybe I could get somewhere in the next few years."
"Keep in bright, constant motion or the illusion will collapse in on itself."
"The fault is not in our stars, but in the light with which they shine."
"You have to want it enough to see it in your sights and feel it in your hands."

~♦~~♠~~♦~~♠~~♦~~♠~~♦~~♠~~♦~~♠~~♦~~♠~~♦~~♠~~♦~~♠~~♦~~♠~~♦~~♠~~♦~~♠~~♦~~♠~~♦~~♠~~♦~~♠~~♦~~♠~~♦~
~Forbidden Truth~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inudog » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:21 pm

Lol thats right xD *throws virtual pie at all of you*
XD
Inudog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Forbidden Truth~ » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:21 pm

Yummy! Pie! *eats pie* XD
~♥~~♠~~♥~~♠~~♥~~♠~~♥~~♠~~♥~~♠~~♥~~♠~~♥~~♠~~♥~~♠~~♥~~♠~~♥~~♠~~♥~~♠~~♥~~♠~~♥~~♠~~♥~~♠~~♥~~♠~

"If only I could spend the rest of my life doing nothing and pleasing no one. Then, maybe I could get somewhere in the next few years."
"Keep in bright, constant motion or the illusion will collapse in on itself."
"The fault is not in our stars, but in the light with which they shine."
"You have to want it enough to see it in your sights and feel it in your hands."

~♦~~♠~~♦~~♠~~♦~~♠~~♦~~♠~~♦~~♠~~♦~~♠~~♦~~♠~~♦~~♠~~♦~~♠~~♦~~♠~~♦~~♠~~♦~~♠~~♦~~♠~~♦~~♠~~♦~~♠~~♦~
~Forbidden Truth~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alicenine.jellyfish » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:20 pm

*eats pie* nom nom....
thankies Inu. xD
PLEASE READ
If I am in any of your Role Plays or if any of you guys are in mine, I'm sorry to tell you that I won't have the time to RP anymore. There comes a time where you have to put school first before other things. And that time for me is now. I want to tell you all how sorry I am for not being online for a long time. If you have a problem with this, feel free to PM me about it. I may post once in a while, but not RP.
Again, I'm sorry if this is causing you all concern...
Deepest apologies, alicenine.jellyfish
alicenine.jellyfish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me