Colors ~ A comic by jinxs

Artist jinxs [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Colors ~ A comic

Postby jinxs » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:24 am

Disclaimer: Inspired by one of those tiktok pov trends where their colors identify everything, but with my own twist.

Colors wrote:In this world you are born an assigned color. This color defines your personality, traits, most of what you look like, and who you are "allowed" to be attracted to, which is most definitely not your own color.

Ok, so this colors trend was on tiktok a while ago and it i n s p i r e d me. I wanted to make it origional though and thought about making it more with representation and now here we are lmao. Im not giving away too much of what im doing with this but I will give SOME information. They will look like actual people and not globs like on the cover lmao.

Some info

-Warm colors are not allowed to be attracted to warm colors and vice versa, if they are they are shamed and cast away

-Colors are not allowed to be changed or it will result with the same shaming and casting away as if they liked warm colors as a warm color or cold colors as a cold color

-None of the characters are gendered, pronouns with just depend and as i introduce characters u will find out their pronouns

Color Traits

wip
Last edited by jinxs on Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
jinxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Colors ~ A comic

Postby jointedwishes » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:30 am

mark sounds interesting :0
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Colors ~ A comic

Postby jinxs » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:26 pm

im not gonna reveal the color traits yet as i havnt developed them much and they arnt exactly needed yet but anyway hopefully ill finish the first panel tomorrow and ima introduce the first character in it. (this one will have he/him pronouns) im just going to get the cover for the first chapter done for it soon
jinxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me