Time spent 3 hours, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 10
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Trinity Tree MYO 2

Postby Goddess Sword » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:05 pm

Username: Goddess Sword
Cat/Lion name: Amara
Link to group: The Wayfarers

I realized after I'd finished the version currently shown that I wasn't sure if the "no edits" rule for these lines also applied to using edit items obtained from the event or if it only counted for MYOs with no items applied, and I haven't heard back yet after asking about it on the HW discord, so I figured I'd post anyway since today's the last day - If it does mean I'm not able to use edit items on these lines, I made a quick alternate, unedited version on another layer which I can change this to for approval on these lines instead, and I can redo her edits after she's transferred to the main ones! Apologies for the inconvenience.

Assuming edits to these lines through the use of items are okay, I'm using the following from my bank:
    Dragon's Blessing (Purchased from shop)*
    Glowing Eye Edit (Purchased from shop)
    Tail Edit (Received from Sorcerer's Portal)

*I decided not to go with the dragon companion aspect of the edit, as I felt it didn't fit her story and character, but if it is required, let me know and I'll add it in (either on here or on the transfer depending on what's decided wrt item edits on these lines) and see if I can find a spot for them in her story :0

Thanks for your patience with the whole edit situation 💙 Let me know if I should swap her over to her unedited version and just wait and use the edit items on the main lines or if I'm good to keep her as-is!
Goddess Sword

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me