Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Requests for positivity! by Sixbane

Based on Click to view
Artist Sixbane [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
64 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Requests for positivity!

Postby Sixbane » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:27 am

These are closed while I catch up.

**PLEASE READ before posting
You must include something positive you've done for this thread, or share something positive you've found or written for the purpose of this thread; AND you must include a reference to your character.
If these requirements are not met, your request will be skipped.
Something you did months/weeks/days ago does not count. The point is to encourage kind acts now

Please do not edit your post , just post the finished forms. You can post new ones after i did the first, but im liable to already have done yours or not seen the edit.

I have a little extra time as of late, just because ive gotten a good handle on my owed art (only a few things left, and most are pretty close to being done!)

I know that things have been pretty stressful for a lot of people for a lot of reasons, so I wanted to do something to encourage a smile or two to go around

TL;DR I'm doing requests/ art in exchange for positivity!

You post something positive (A compliment towards someone else, a gift you've drawn for someone, something cute or funny or uplifting ect) and I'll draw you something in return! Just make sure to leave a reference for me.
(Please note, I specialize in ferals/animals and creatures! Humans are hard for me!)
Note that the gifts MUST be something you draw just for this, stuff you've already gifted/ drew previously don't count sorry! it just wouldn't be fair that way.

What I draw WILL be directly conversive to what you do- the more effort you put in, the more I will! something like a very short non-meaningful compliment will probably be a very small sketch ect. while a long post with lots of compliments or a nice gift art piece will get something more complex (though they might take longer on my end, of course!)

You CAN claim multiple- HOWEVER, please, only one at once! (once I've done your first one, you can request another!)
I will accept them indefinitely until I post to close them.

Some of these may be done in oekaki, some will be done in SAI (And messaged to you directly!) Dependent on my mood.

*I do reserve the right to decline characters i cannot draw or ask you to change them
Last edited by Sixbane on Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:11 am, edited 5 times in total.
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Requests for positivity!

Postby .. a weird wolf .. » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:29 am

Can you draw Tor? Thank you!!! I’ve done lots of positive things on CS! Like I gave away my very rare store pet because it was their dreamie!
Attachments
99D249BE-4EC9-48B7-B5CB-6B73CF5E72C3.jpeg
99D249BE-4EC9-48B7-B5CB-6B73CF5E72C3.jpeg (111.53 KiB) Viewed 923 times
Hey! Check my stamp collection for more facts about me! She/her | Bisexual | Furry
.. a weird wolf ..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnigh19 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:32 am

Can you draw this Notwolf I just adopted? I'll give the color pallet and the drawing made by honks

Besides asking artists on here to draw my best friends dog that just died recently, I've been gifting people hoards of their favorite CS animal! I just sent another trade now! I've been having a rough two days so knowing I can make others a bit better helps me a bit. Also, there's an artist I follow on here that I want to shoutout! Their art is amazing and I feel they need more recognition! I entered an art raffle of theirs not too long ago, and although I didn't win, it led me to them so I'm grateful either way. Please check them out! Their name is Shadowflight13

Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=371656

trades/viewtrade.php?id=88003743&userid=879272&signature=H7mPC53vM9L_C6o-aviKxw
Last edited by Midnigh19 on Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
Midnigh19

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clemen » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:33 am

@palmpups on cs
av is an amazing friend and i've ordered a lot of art of his characters [ tell me if i have to link it c: ] other than me, av is also so kind! he gave me a dream character for free and I've been ordering art of his characters ever since. im currently doing a blinking icon for them as well so ill edit it in also!! palm is amazing artist also!! av makes incredible pieces and has even made gift pieces !! he gifted me the icon i have right now, so im trying to bring back more positivity by giving him art!! they put a lot of effort and lov into all their art pieces and its always stunning!! if your looking to commission someone, commission palmpups!!

icarus
Last edited by clemen on Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:50 am, edited 6 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I ❤️ CAR SEAT HEADREST
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby metanoia. » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:36 am

I brought food, water, and other necessities to my friend whose mother is sick with corone virus.
        I have also found this gif to brighten people's day!

if you decide to choose me, could you possibly do my new character? xxx thank you! they look the same on both sides. <3
metanoia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:37 am

I'd love if you could draw my kalon, Keiran,
Something positive i did was i spent 2 hours trying to find my friends dream item, and had over 20 cancelled trades. he was almost in tears! It made me so happy to see him happy !!
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astraf » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:38 am

can you please do morningkit?
i once gifted my sister the UR Lion for her birthday! hehe
astra
SOUKOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:41 am

i’d just really like to share something positive about a friend i have. they’re not on here, but i do tell them quite often how much i appreciate and love them.
anyway, we’d been friends since middle school, and fell off somewhere in highschool. the last time i saw them when we were on bad terms was graduation. but i’d been thinking about how much i missed them, and several months ago i reached out to them and apologized to them for my end of things, and they apologized to me as well. we talked about our treatment towards each other in the end of our relationship, what we thought we did and why it was wrong, and how we could bring our friendship back. now, her and i have been going steady in our friendship ever since and i hope to keep them as a life long friend. they mean the absolute world to me and it’s so nice to have someone tell me that i’m their best friend and they mean it. as it turns out, they were the only one who kept up with me after our whole friend group disbanded after high school. i love them very much. they’re kind, understanding, they’re there for me. they offer the best advice. i don’t ever dump my problems on them unless they specifically say it’s okay/i ask if i can talk to them about something, and they do the same for me because we both know we struggle and respect each other’s mental abilities to handle stuff all at once. now we help each other out through our problems and have very open communication.

if you do choose mine, here’s my character. :)
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaotic creativity » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:43 am

@ create-a-game community
    i just want to say this has been the most welcoming community i’ve ever been in. i was shy and nervous at first, but i grew out of my shell and you accepted me for me. we joke about things endlessly, and the entire discord is just a place i can go to escape my worries. katrione you do so much for the community as owner and mod, always being absolutely amazing. i want you to know that i appreciate you for everything you do and thank you for that pm that invited me to the discord! deimos you are absolutely amazing. your colored-in cats are so good and you give so much to do replies and be co-owner. i wish i could be as responsible and respected as you, someday. duplex you are so sweet and i just love seeing you get so excited for the podcasts you listen to. your writing is inspiring, and i wish i could write as good as you. solyn need i say anything past northernclan? your writing is so amazing and you’re basically the aunt of the whole server. yes, you break my heart with your characters, but you do it so well. eagle you amazing person! owner of highgarden! i get so excited when you ping me about a new post. you’re also an amazing mod for create-a-fellowship! ponz ponz you’re great. spruceclan gives me life i know it does. when you tell me reactions to my chessclan posts, my heart soars. you are the ultimate naming goddess. and finally inky, there’s so much i can say. i don’t even know how to put it all into words. we talk pretty much daily and we both love to break each others hearts with our writing. bearclan and ravenclan just are so amazing. you’re such an amazing person inky, don’t ever stop being you. while this is just a small percentage of the community, i wish i could write something for every single person. you all are just the greatest!

bezith
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:44 am

@Firedancer77

You make me enjoy vok a whole heck of a lot more! I literally don’t know what I would do with out you! You’ve helped me through so much stuff and well your absolutely hilarious telling me about all the chaotic things you’ve planned! I love plotting with you and your characters are just simply amazing! Your literally one of my second best friends I’ve made on this site! And just thank you for putting up with my crackheadry!<3

Venus
*ty if you do mine! Ik it’s a bit complex!

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie
Image🎶 RTF 🎶 cal-vain ©

𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝,
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑."

𝐼𝓉’𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝒶
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups