IvyClan by Notichimtoki

Based on Click to view
Artist Notichimtoki [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

IvyClan

Postby Notichimtoki » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:17 pm

IvyClan is a brave, bold clan. Their camp is in a small clearing, the only entrance a reed tunnel. The medicine cat den is located under the HighStump, and all the dens are made out of reeds.

Leader:Sunstar-She is brave and kind, she wacthes over her clan all the time. Sister to Goldenbark and mate to Graystorm. (On top of the HighStump)

Deputy:Graystorm-Handsome tomcat, he is brave and kind and will do anything for his clan. Brother to Silverstreak. (On the HighStump, to the right of Sunstar)

Medicine cat: Barkfur-He is a stubborn medicine cat and takes his duties very seriously. He loves every second of helping his clan but can be harsh on occasion. Brother to Oakfoot. Apprentice=Tigerpaw (In the hole under the HighStump)

Medicine cat apprentice: Tigerpaw-He is a free spirited young tomcat. He is a good medicine cat, but follows his gut rather then whats he told from time to time. This makes his a great medicine cat, though he can be reckless. Mother=Goldenbark, Father=Firefur. Mentor=Barkfur. (Next to Barkfur)

Warriors:
Siverstreak-She is brave and a great huntress. She often chooses sentry duty and loves wacthing over her clan mates. She is brave and kind and leads with a will. One of the most senior warriors. Brother=Graystorm Mate=Scarfur Daughter=Featherpaw, Son=Jaypaw. (Standing sentry next to the fern tunnel, by Oakfoot)

Scarfur-Brave and dangerous fighter of IvyClan. He has multiple scars that have never healed right and are still dark red on his body. He is brave and an amazing fighter, but a bit of a clumsy hunter. Wants to train Poppykit. Mate=Silverstreak, Son=Jaypaw, Daughter=Featherpaw (Standing underneath Barkfur)

Firefur-He is brave and strong and a good warrior, even though he's a bit younger. He is best friends with Goldenbark even though he fathered Tigerpaw. Brother to Snowfire and Rosetail. Mate=Goldenbark (Once) Son=Tigerpaw Apprentice=Jaypaw (Standing sentry underneath Scarfur)

Snowfire- Beautiful but a little timid, she is the clans best hunter but not a very good fighter. She wants to have kits, but doesnt know who to ask. Sister to Firefur and Rosetail. (To the left of Firefur, and underneath Scarfur.)

Rosetail-Sweet she cat, she is beautiful and kind. A great fighter and an even better hunter, she often takes part in patrols. Sister to Firefur and Snowfire. Apprentice= Featherpaw. (Underneath Silverstreak, to the left of Graystorm and the right of Oakfoot.)

Oakfoot-Handsome tomcat, brave and strong. Incredibly loyal and a great friend. Brother to Barkfur. Mate=Goldenbark (Once) Daughter=Poppykit, Reedkit Son=Fishkit (Coming out of the reed tunnel, to the right of Silverstreak and above Rosetail.)

Apprentices:
Jaypaw-Handsome tomcat, a brave and great fighter, he is also a skilled hunter. A very promising warrior, he wants to be the deputy someday. Brother to Featherpaw, Mother=Silverstreak, Father=Scarfur. Mentor=Firefur. (Next to Featherpaw, abover Tigerpaw and to the left of the HighStump)

Featherpaw-Beautiful she cat, she is kind and loves kits. She is always hanging out with Goldenbark and her kits and has a great time doing it. Sister to Jaypaw, Mentor=Rosetail. (To the left of Jaypaw, over Scarfur/Tigerpaw and to the far left of the HighStump. )

Queens:
Goldenbark-Beautiful she cat with three happy kits. She is a full time queen because she is not that good of a warrior, so she provides the clan with kits instead. Is happy with what she does. Sister to Sunstar, Mates=Firefur (Once), Oakfoot (Once) Sons=Tigerpaw, Fishkit Daughters=Poppykit, Reedkit.(Underneath Rosetail, to the left of Poppykit, Reedkit and Fishkit, Snowfire, Firefur and Scarfur.)

Kits:
Poppykit-Rambuncous she cat with a brave heart and a kind spirit. She loves to wrestle, but loves to run even more. Is close to Scarfur, and wants to be his apprentice. Sister to Fishkit and Reedkit, Mother=Goldenbark, Father=Oakfoot (To the right of Goldenbark, on top of Fishkit and directly beneath Rosetail.)

Reedkit-Sweet young she cat with long legs. She is a great pouncer and loves catching leaves and butterflies. Loves to play. Sister to Poppykit and Fishkit, Mother=Goldenbark Father=Oakfoot. (To the left of Fishkit and Poppykit, underneath the HighStump/Graystorm.)

Fishkit-Handsome young tomcat who loves wrestling. He likes things that move and will be a hard cat to train. But, he is eager to become an apprentice. Brother to Reedkit and Poppykit, Mother=Goldenbark, Father=Oakfoot. (Underneath Poppykit, to the left of Goldenbark and directly underneath Rosetail.)
Jeremiah 29:11~ "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."

Please call me Toki!

~Fanfiction :3~☽☾Warriors of the Moon☽☾~Artist Army~
Notichimtoki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me