Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Terradogs- Summer event by Leopard_14

Based on Click to view
Artist Leopard_14 [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
29 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Terradogs- Summer event

Postby Leopard_14 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:54 am

Some posts are still missing info. Thank you for your patience.

What is a terradog?
    Terradogs are very large canines, standing at around 95 cm at the shoulder. Every terradog has a terrarium between their back and front legs, and plant growth along the top of their body. Terrariums contain all sorts of plants, including succulents, cacti, and ferns. Some terrariums have been known to contain water! Their plant growth is usually random foliage, but occasionally a terradog may grow fruit or flowers. They cannot speak like humans, and communicate in snarls, barks and growls. Their diet consists of mainly meat, however they do enjoy fruit and berries occasionally. Terradogs live in groups of around six or seven with one alpha. Generally, they live in foresty areas. A pack has never been found in an area without nature and life.
Last edited by Leopard_14 on Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:13 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Leopard_14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Trait list

Postby Leopard_14 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:55 am

Trait list:

Non-Rarity;
Weight edit | Scars | Accessories | Expression | Decorative items in the terrarium

Standard;
Pre-made plant growth/terrarium | White sclera | Basic tail | Eye colour (same on both) | No edits

Common;
Hair above jawline | Sclera colour other than white | Heterochromia | Ear edit | Shorter tail | Two or less glass leg terrariums | Fur edit | wip!

Uncommon;
Custom drawn plant growth/terrarium (see below for what is and isnt allowed) | Hair above shoulder | Longer/fluffier tail | Backmane | Small horns (single set)| More than two glass leg terrariums | Tongue shape change | Pupil shape change | wip!

Rare;
Hair below shoulders (Includes tied-up hair that would be longer when let down) | Fruit growth | Terrarium tail | Non-doglike tail | Munchkinism/reverse munchkinism | Small (flightless) wings | Large horns/antlers (single set)| Up to six legs | Up to three tails | PPS (shop applied) | Plant growth on legs | Missing leg (three total) | Glowing patterns | wip!

Legendary;
Extra eyes | Extra mouths | Large wings | Up to eight legs | Up to six tails | Gene splice | Halos | Two sets of horns/antlers | Crystal/gem growth | Body spikes | Two sets of ears | Water filled terrarium | No plants in terrarium | Two sets of wings (one small and flightless) | Body parts made of non-living substances | wip!

Mythical;
Exposed bone | Body parts made of bone | Up to three heads | Up to three sets of wings | Three sets of ears | Elemental body parts and/or powers | wip!

Banned;
No terrarium | No plant growth

If you have a suggested trait not listed here, contact me on discord Leopard#0989 or PM me, and I'll consider adding it.

Custom plant growth:
Sometimes, artists might want to draw their own plant growth and/or terrarium contents. Here's what is and isn't allowed.
Flowers are allowed, however, make sure that the plant of the flower is represented properly. Made-up leaves and other things are fine. Vines are okay, keep them on the top of the body where other plant growth has been drawn. If you want vines on the legs, thats a rare trait.
Fruit is allowed, as it is listed as a rare trait.
If you're not sure about something, feel free to ask in the discord or PM me.
Last edited by Leopard_14 on Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:22 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Leopard_14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules/notes + warnings/bans

Postby Leopard_14 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:56 am

Notes;
  • Terradogs is a for-profit species.
    Artists may sell adopts for any CS currency, however, at the moment real currency/DA points/other offsite currencies are not allowed. Many terradogs will also be free.
  • Terradogs may be readopted, but never resold.
    Don't sell your terradog, no matter how you got it. If I or the staff find out that you did this, you will be banned and we reserve the right to confiscate the sold terradog, in certain situations. Terradogs may be traded for MYO's/edit items/breeding items/other terradogs.
  • Terradogs may be any gender and/or sexuality.
    Any two terradogs may breed, regardless of gender, as long as they are not closely related (three times children). PPS and pups may not breed.
  • I reserve the right to add or change rules at any time, rules that majorly affect the community will be announced.

General rules;
  • All CS rules apply.
  • Copying/tracing/claiming the species as your own is worthy of a ban.
    No excuses, I'm sorry.
  • Three strikes is a ban.
    Strikes may be removed after time, and I know this is strict, but I do not tolerate rule-breakers. On occasion, instant bans may be given.
  • Do not guilt-trip or harass artists.
    Don't try to make artists give you a terradog, or message them a million times to end a contest if it has been under 30 days. If it has been over 30 days, then you may message them, once. If anyone sees someone trying to guilt-trip an artist, do not be afraid to report it to a member of the staff.
  • Two or more people may not own a terradog.
    If you are found out, each user will be given a strike and the terradog will be given to the person who owns it in the archive. In some cases, it may be confiscated and readopted out.
Last edited by Leopard_14 on Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leopard_14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Giftlines/stamps

Postby Leopard_14 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:57 am

Giftlines;
None at the moment

Stamps;
None at the moment
Last edited by Leopard_14 on Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Leopard_14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff and credits

Postby Leopard_14 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:58 am

Leopardspots142- owner
    Hey there! I'm leopard, the owner of Terradogs. I'll also make designs, and watch the discord server/artist search/myo thread/shop, ect. Feel free to message me here or on discord; Leopard#0989, if you need anything.
The Last Raven- Artist

seiren.ryder- lineart artist
symmetra- event lineart artist

Payment:
Artist will be paid at the end of each month.
1-2 adopts: Standard ticket
3-4 adopts: Common ticket
5-7 adopts: Uncommon ticket
8+ adopts: Rare ticket
Artists have the ability to stack the MYO tickets they make each month, with the ratio of two tickets to the next ticket (2 standards make a common, two commons to a uncommon). The only exception is it takes three rare tickets to make a legendary, and four legendary to make a mythical.
Last edited by Leopard_14 on Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:45 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Leopard_14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Res

Postby Leopard_14 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:58 am

alright, you can mark noww
Last edited by Leopard_14 on Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leopard_14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Terradogs- Wip, DNP!

Postby clickbait » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:59 am

mark
click ☆ he/him ☆ <3