Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Scribbly Waorryer Adopts by WolfTales

Artist WolfTales [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Scribbly Waorryer Adopts

Postby WolfTales » Sun May 31, 2020 1:55 am

I wanted to make adopts that aren't serious
So I used an old(ish) generator from good ol' Rise days made by Raincloud the 33rd
and I generated catten

10 c$ or 20 DA points each!
Descriptions are what I generated changing them is completely okay c:

1) CLOSED - hawkfire102
Your k a TETN is named Walfire, and has whort fur, various colors, and yell ey. The clan they live in is called the twilight zone. It, before joining your clan, lived in someone's backyard. It lived off of only food. It has a very vain, nervous and somewhat wild personality. This cat is known for it's talent(s): screaming, binging netflix, eating food, being loud, e, throwing sharp objects, saying yes, typoing, yeetinginging, yeeT, weititign, wheeiznfni the ilelgaol way, breathing. It initially joined because it wants to take over.

2) CLOSED - Oceanfosh
Your cat is named Friendmart, and has longahaired, lilac sahliw with globe, and gren ey. The clan they live in is called Friends of cats club. It, before joining your clan, lived at dennies. It lived off of bob ross waffles. It has a very kind, 'YOU WANNA GO?' and angsty personality. This cat is known for it's talent(s): leaping, eating food. It initially joined because it wanted a change of scenery.

3) CLOSED - Oceanfosh
Your kitter is named Tormstripe, and has slonk fur, blak tabbeh with extra slort fur, and owanger ey. The clan they live in is called club cats. It, before joining your clan, lived on the staircase. It lived off of pecans, pronounce pee-can. It has a very cheerful, kind and 'can you NOT' personality. This cat is known for it's talent(s): leaping, loafing, alughing, surfing, binging netflix, throwing sharp objects. It initially joined because it wanted a change of scenery.

4) CLOSED - puppies11
Your catto is named Tollbees, and has slonk fur, so lid blu with lonkest fur, and gren ey. The clan they live in is called BeetClan. It, before joining your clan, lived at walmart. It lived off of best food. It has a very 'can you NOT', kind and loving personality. This cat is known for it's talent(s): screaming, walking. It initially joined because it wanted a change of scenery

5) CLOSED - Canary22
Your kitter is named Katross, and has longahired, blu tabbeh with whort fur, and owanger ey. The clan they live in is called WheezeClan. It, before joining your clan, lived in someone's backyard. It lived off of whatever it could find on the streets. It has a very fite fite bitey, nervous and special personality. This cat is known for it's talent(s): zooming, e. It initially joined because IT WANTED TO FITE YOUR CLAN BUT REALIZED it wasn't very strong

6) OPEN
Your kitty is named Caluvybread, and has slort fur, fawne tab with leggies, and gren ey. The clan they live in is called PemberlyClan. It, before joining your clan, lived in the house that came back. It lived off of food. It has a very loving, laughing and choatic personality. This cat is known for it's talent(s): crying, yeeT, yeetinginging, being loud, typoeing, leaving others alone when they want company but being there when they want to be alone, getting zoomies at 3 am, warrior duties, being a cat, saying no, wheeiznfni, ilelgaoly, flailing, screms. It initially joined because it saw all your food.

7) CLOSED - Runnersback
Your catm is named Bobeyes, and has whort fur, TORGIE, and yell ey. The clan they live in is called club cats. It, before joining your clan, lived on a deserted island. It lived off of bob ross waffles. It has a very freind, nervous and choatic personality. This cat is known for it's talent(s): eating food, living, leaping, fitting info smoll boxes, playing a kazoo badly, yelling, weititign, wheeiznfni the ilelgaol way, bounding, warrior duties, singing, walking. It initially joined because it wants to take over to get more food.

8) CLOSED - Canary22
Your cat is named Potatnogotti, and has slonk fur, ampurr tab with lonk fur, and blu ey. The clan they live in is called Friends of cats club. It, before joining your clan, lived ontop of someone's fridge. It lived off of crumbs. It has a very chonk, 'can you NOT' and 'YOU WANNA GO?' personality. This cat is known for it's talent(s): taking food, being loud, leap yeap, saying yes, ughing, living, saying no, screaming, not asking before touching your food, typoeing, telling others what to do, a, getting zoomies at 3 am, aquireing food, being fed. It initially joined because it saw all your food.

9) CLOSED - silver ~
Your katty is named Pizzastar, and has lonk fur, TORGIE WIT bootes lonkest fur, and cooper ey. The clan they live in is called WheezeClan. It, before joining your clan, lived out back, down the trail. It lived off of pecans, pronounced puh·kaanz. It has a very happy, concered and scared of everything personality. This cat is known for it's talent(s): zooming, seeking food, flying, maybe. It initially joined because it wanted to point out your typo

10) CLOSED - Raincloud the 33rd
Your katti is named Cousinrus, and has slort fur, chim cat of chim cat of sawlid witte with slortest fur and TORGIE WIT bootes and looks like Tootpaw(Rootpaw) with extra lonk fur, and cooper ey. The clan they live in is called BeetClan. It, before joining your clan, lived out back, down the trail. It lived off of bugs. It has a very scared of everything, happy and fite fite bitey personality. This cat is known for it's talent(s): being loud, a, getting zoomies at 3 am, being fed, fighting, seeking food, living, crying, saying no, screms. It initially joined because it could be fed there.

11) CLOSED - Canary22
Your catto is named Friendtrain, and has slort fur, ampurr no gotti, and cooper ey. The clan they live in is called MarkClan. It, before joining your clan, lived in a guest artist box. It lived off of bob ross toast. It has a very fite fite bitey, concered and vain personality. This cat is known for it's talent(s): breathing, binging netflix, catting, walking, fitting info smoll boxes, leaving others alone when they want company but being there when they want to be alone, yeeting, screaming, yeetinginging, wheeiznfni the ilelgaol way, flying, maybe, playing a kazoo badly, being fed, leaping. It initially joined because IT WANTED TO FITE YOUR CLAN BUT REALIZED it wasn't very strong.

12) CLOSED - Raincloud the 33rd
Your catto is named Donladsrain, and has longahired, sepia point, and blu ey. The clan they live in is called Fronly catt Club. It, before joining your clan, lived in someone's backyard. It lived off of bob ross waffles. It has a very chonk, chonk and angsty personality. This cat is known for it's talent(s): fitting info smoll boxes, not asking before touching your food, typoing, getting zoomies at 3 am, skipping class, weititign. It initially joined because it needed to eat and they had food.
Last edited by WolfTales on Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:09 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Wolftales ₊ she/her ˚ adult
═════════════════════
I have a bunch of Toyhouse codes
PM me if you want one ^^
═════════════════════
Toyhouse .˚ ✩ ≽^•⩊•^≼ .✧
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Scribbly Waorryer Adopts

Postby clouds-move-on » Sun May 31, 2020 1:57 am

THEY HAVE ARRIVED
give me #10 10 is mine I'll pay in points

EDIT: CAN I GET 12 TOO W/ POINTS
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Sun May 31, 2020 1:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTales » Sun May 31, 2020 1:58 am

Raincloud the 33rd wrote:
THEY HAVE ARRIVED
give me #10 10 is mine I'll pay in points

dfsdfdf you're fast
me
just send via gift :3c

Wolftales ₊ she/her ˚ adult
═════════════════════
I have a bunch of Toyhouse codes
PM me if you want one ^^
═════════════════════
Toyhouse .˚ ✩ ≽^•⩊•^≼ .✧
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WarriorCatsRTheBest » Sun May 31, 2020 1:58 am

can i have 5
WarriorCatsRTheBest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oceanfosh » Sun May 31, 2020 1:58 am

hjDJHDJHD
can i,, buy #2 and 3
with c$
[I have quit. Please don't send trades or pms]

I am semi-here to help out a friend with Cohors Setters. If you need
to contact me, you can find me with the same username on other sites.
Please don't contact me unless it's necessary.
Oceanfosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Sun May 31, 2020 1:59 am

:eye: can I also get 12 I edited late
am send uwu
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coppercanary » Sun May 31, 2020 1:59 am

8 and 11 for da pls pls
edit; sending for 5 in c$ as well wheeze