Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Skiller's Wolf Editable 2.0 by Skiller

Artist Skiller [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
31 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Skiller's Wolf Editable 2.0

Postby Skiller » Thu May 28, 2020 11:41 am

~Skiller's Wolf Editable 2.0~

Enjoy this realistic editable, fully tested and proven to work with ANY color palette.

You may use this for:
    Character Reference Sheets
    Adopts
    For fun!

You may not:
    Take offsite
    Claim as your own/remove my signature
    Change the lines durastically
Minimal additions, like accessories, are totally ok! Just make sure nothing covers my signature.

Remeber to LOCK ALPHA and only color on the layers marked "COLOR".

After a few requests, I've finally made another free to use editable! Here is a link to my first wolf editable if anyone is interested ^^

And here is my she-wolf editable: Image which I made one year ago! I can't believe how much I've improved!
I'm mostly on here for the art, but feel free to message me about anything ^^
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for your sins. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Repost if you're one of the 4% that will.
Skiller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skiller's Wolf Editable 2.0

Postby lilpupin » Thu May 28, 2020 12:04 pm

*chanting* yesyesyesyesyesyesyesy
Can't wait to check this out, it looks great!
Hello! You can call me lilpupin, lil, pupin, or whatever you please, really.
---Feel free to send me a PM if you need help with anything!

Field - TH - ArtFight - lambicorns

Christian ~ reader ~ drawer
Animal lover ~ Breyer Horse Collector
sister
abomonation
lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gardog » Thu May 28, 2020 12:17 pm

Me when I saw this: "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

It was more of a hyped whisper than a shout because I was just practicing my guitar (which means a lot of singing and belting of notes, so very tired throat), but IT LOOKS SO GOOD, I'M EXCITED! AHH!

Now I just need to find the time to use it XD

<33

She/They | Adult | Christian
Aries | March 27

Bisexual | INTJ | Ravenclaw
Sings And Plays Guitar

Digital Artist
Oekaki Art Shop | Offsite Art Shop

Loves Pandas | Legally Blind
Has Social Anxiety | Has Anxiety In General

Timezone EST/EDT

gardog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skiller » Thu May 28, 2020 12:23 pm

lilpupin wrote:*chanting* yesyesyesyesyesyesyesy
Can't wait to check this out, it looks great!

Hehe, I'm glad you like :3
gardog wrote:Me when I saw this: "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

It was more of a hyped whisper than a shout because I was just practicing my guitar (which means a lot of singing and belting of notes, so very tired throat), but IT LOOKS SO GOOD, I'M EXCITED! AHH!

Now I just need to find the time to use it XD

<33

Ooh, you play guitar? I tried learning an instrument but I ended giving up on that very quickly, haha. I like to practice singing in secret, though.
I'm glad you like it! :D I'm excited to see what people make!
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for your sins. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Repost if you're one of the 4% that will.
Skiller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gardog » Thu May 28, 2020 12:45 pm

Skiller wrote:Ooh, you play guitar? I tried learning an instrument but I ended giving up on that very quickly, haha. I like to practice singing in secret, though.

I do indeed, though I usually tend to stick to beginner chords (even though I've been playing for 5 years) and I always try to avoid notes that require you to hold down all of the strings at once, like B and Bm (it really hurts for me to do that because I have such skinny hands and fingers).

But, since transposing is an option (changing the note octave without changing the key), it's usually not an issue.

And, of course, I was lucky enough that my high school taught guitar, so I wouldn't have been able to learn it without that. Learning an instrument without an instructor is difficult and takes a lot of work.

I played trumpet in elementary school and middle school, but I ended up quitting because of asthma. Then, I was in choir all throughout high school and was even in Select Choir and the Troubadours (my school's more elite choirs), so singing was already my thing and guitar seemed like a nice pair... sorry, I'm rambling a little XD

I was gonna be productive today, but, technically, creating refs for your already existing wolves is "being productive", isn't it? If it's not, well... oh well XD

She/They | Adult | Christian
Aries | March 27

Bisexual | INTJ | Ravenclaw
Sings And Plays Guitar

Digital Artist
Oekaki Art Shop | Offsite Art Shop

Loves Pandas | Legally Blind
Has Social Anxiety | Has Anxiety In General

Timezone EST/EDT

gardog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skiller » Thu May 28, 2020 12:55 pm

gardog wrote:
Skiller wrote:Ooh, you play guitar? I tried learning an instrument but I ended giving up on that very quickly, haha. I like to practice singing in secret, though.

I do indeed, though I usually tend to stick to beginner chords (even though I've been playing for 5 years) and I always try to avoid notes that require you to hold down all of the strings at once, like B and Bm (it really hurts for me to do that because I have such skinny hands and fingers).

But, since transposing is an option (changing the note octave without changing the key), it's usually not an issue.

And, of course, I was lucky enough that my high school taught guitar, so I wouldn't have been able to learn it without that. Learning an instrument without an instructor is difficult and takes a lot of work.

I played trumpet in elementary school and middle school, but I ended up quitting because of asthma. Then, I was in choir all throughout high school and was even in Select Choir and the Troubadours (my school's more elite choirs), so singing was already my thing and guitar seemed like a nice pair... sorry, I'm rambling a little XD

I was gonna be productive today, but, technically, creating refs for your already existing wolves is "being productive", isn't it? If it's not, well... oh well XD

Wow, that's really cool! I had tried the trumpet as well, but it was difficult for me to breathe so I quit. For me, high school is about getting good grades. I don't really do any extracurricular activities. (Unless drawing and writing story about my oc's counts? lol)

I consider creating ref's to be productive! I've been meaning to for some time now since it would be much more organized ^^
Skiller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Fri May 29, 2020 9:52 am

Mark
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blood-moon » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:10 pm

Wow this is great is there any chance you have a cat edible like this

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"
❤️
blood-moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skiller » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:47 pm

Dragon the cat wrote:Wow this is great is there any chance you have a cat edible like this

Not yet! I do have some realistic cat projects I'll be doing soon, though! Keep an eye out, as I might decide to re-use the lines as an editable! :D

Also, happy birthday :clap:
Skiller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blood-moon » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:22 pm

Ok thanks

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"