Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Wolfie’s Entries

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Sun May 24, 2020 4:29 am

Username ;; Wolfiedog3
    Position ;; Main Artist
    How often are you online ;; I typically get on everyday, if I don’t it’s normally due to being outside or doing things with family or my boyfriend, how I check everyday and can be on for hours at a time depending on what I am doing.
    Will you be on the community discord ;; I haven’t joined it yet, but I plan to, but I might be a little quiet, socially anxious yikes.
    Do you have past experience ;; I currently work for SFA, sfa here, and I also work for Pillowtails, however we are kind of off at the moment, but it still has some stuff, xx
    Some of your favorite past designs ;; I don’t have any really on cs, but I can link my dA, cause something’s I’m okay with, nothing is too recent(I got an iPad and have been drawing on it now so nothing from it has been uploaded yet.) xx
    What would you contribute to the staff team ;; After getting over my social anxiousness and getting to know people I can be annoyingly talkative, I would like to get people to know one another and be friends with a lot of people. I’m quite friendly with others. I’m also working on learning genetics some, working at SFA has taught me way more about it, but I will try to work on getting better. I’m always open to criticism, try to learn better from something I’ve done wrong, so feel free to throw it at me, I can take it, all I ask is to not be mean with it. c:
    What are some of your strengths and weaknesses ;; I’m still having issues with genetics of course and some coats, I can not do coats like well, ex: xx Hope it’s okay to use theirs, I just know I wouldn’t be able to do anything like very detailed sable, I can do a simpler version, not as pretty. I do have issues with some other designs, even with looking at refs, I try to get out of my comfort too much and then get angry I can’t do it, so I have issues with not being able to do things correctly, but I will do my best.
    What is a situation where you would be biased/have trouble with ;; it truly depends, if I have a person who tries out for one of my adopts and I’ve had issues with them in the past, I can normally over look it, but they will not have an easy time truly winning something of mine, just hold it in the back of my mind, and hopefully this doesn’t happen. I also am more likely to get adopts to people who have less ones, unless their forms are just truly, not good, I’ve quite picky about certain prompts, which is a horrible thing for me.
    Any additional information / other ;; Thank you for this opportunity, also I want to say sorry about and anxiety I show at any point, I’ll disappear after a while. Also I would like to know if I can follow the genetics on here, xx? I’ve just used them and am comfortable with them, if not I might just have to have some help with it. Thank you!

Oh I didn’t know where to put this, but word of warning, I have a cat who thinks that the iPad is something that needs to be laid on while I’m drawing, so sometimes lines appear, if I don’t notice them before it’s too late, please let me know!
Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wolfie’s Entries

Postby Venatici » Sun May 24, 2020 8:31 am

hello hello! <3 good to see you again! thank you for entering, I appreciate your honesty and effort!

don't worry about being a little quiet- I also have social anxiety, so I get that <3 if that is your main reservation then I would not sweat (too much, haha) since the only requirement I would have for that sort of thing is just making sure you communicate to me if you'll be gone for a long time, and give input on important issues within staff (even if that means just talking to me privately about your concerns/comments)! but otherwise if you just wanna vibe and make adopts quietly, I have no problem with that, I just want you to enjoy yourself!

as for everything else: only other request is if you're on the team is you occasionally send me photos of your cat, since I miss my kiddo fiercely, haha.

on official business, I am happy to help you with any genetics! I also took a look at Rei's genetics, and as long as you have the base idea with those, you should be fine! these are the BH genetics which are mostly the same: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4331178#p130315667

for right now you can just ignore the fur/ear/tail combos since I need to figure those out still ^^ for your kiddo you made, from me looking at the genetics you used real quick, it looks great! so, you should be fine: if we bring you on, what we'll probably do is just for the first couple of kids (while you're adjusting to the genetics) just have you run them by me and then when you're more comfortable you would only need to just hit me up when you're unsure about something!

everything else looks good though, so at this point all I'm gonna look for is just some more entries! when you have the time, I would love to see maybe 2-3 designs from you- including a design that you think you would enjoy, and a dog you might not be too comfortable with! this is just to gauge a little further where your comfort zone lies and how you work within that. I wouldn't go too hard trying to do a design you know you're going to just fight with, but something that you're like "well maybe I can, but I'm not too sure".

hopefully this makes sense! let me know if not : ) otherwise I do look forward to your entries, I know this is a bit of a long response but I just wanted to cover everything! feel free to dm me if it helps as well, either on here or if you join the discord! I'll be happy to help with whatever you may need ^^ <3
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝’𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚒𝚝?
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕.

𝙸’𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸’𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── ♥ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love ♥ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gayrosebark bark
beankilogramgiant rat

──────── ♥ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wolfie’s Entries

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Sun May 24, 2020 9:01 am

ahhh yes it all makes good sense I got it, and of course I’m happy to communicate with everyone. Also all pictures of catto, I have two cats actually, but one is just more lay on everything than the other. I will be doing more entries later of course, just a quick kiddo at the moment and now that I know where the genetics are for these babes I will be messing around with them to see if I can get it correct.
    But I’ll be doing some more designs, possibly working on one later tonight, and I will make sure to definitely find one that I’m comfortable with, ticking was just my first one, cause German pointers are babes.
Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me