love will by baking-bugs

Artist baking-bugs [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

love will

Postby baking-bugs » Tue May 12, 2020 3:36 pm

๐Ÿ‡ฏโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹
    ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡งโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡งโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹
    ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ปโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€…๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€…๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹
    ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€…๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹
    ๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹, ๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€…๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฝโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹
    ๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹
    ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡งโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹'๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ปโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ปโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹
    ๐Ÿ‡งโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ปโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹, ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹, ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ปโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹

added lyrics even tho its the whole point of this drawing bc my handwriting is bad
    hesitated on postin this bc honestly,,, its bad and involves my edgy warrior cats ocs. and no i wont provide context
baking-bugs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: love will

Postby 1lach » Tue May 12, 2020 3:41 pm

No wait I wanted context

bro this is so good and don't stress about handwriting I'M THE CEO OF BAD HANDWRITING
maybe that's why I type so fast, to cover my mistakes lol

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โˆ˜โ—ฆ โ˜† โ—ฆโˆ˜ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Hey guys, you can call me Latch!

If you want to message me, go right ahead!
I love to talk about my interests with other
people!

ยปยป-โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”-ยซยซใ€€Linksใ€€ยปยป-โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”-ยซยซ
โˆ˜โ—ฆ Art Shop โ—ฆโˆ˜ โˆ˜โ—ฆ Toyhouse โ—ฆโˆ˜
โˆ˜โ—ฆ Deviantart โˆ˜โ—ฆ
โˆ˜โ—ฆ Artfight โˆ˜โ—ฆ
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โˆ˜โ—ฆ โ˜† โ—ฆโˆ˜ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
1lach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BiscuitTheDog » Tue May 12, 2020 4:02 pm

i thought this was about mapleshade @ first but since its not i am far more intrigued

-hardly active... i draw... call me october
BiscuitTheDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baking-bugs » Tue May 12, 2020 4:27 pm

1lach wrote:No wait I wanted context

bro this is so good and don't stress about handwriting I'M THE CEO OF BAD HANDWRITING

๐Ÿคบfine. we shall fight to the death of who has the worse handwriting
    and since u wanted it..... heres the most u'll get. first of all the cat w/ a short tail is doetail and is a med cat. shes also sparrowclaw's (the calico cat thats in the last 2 panels) sister, and the blue cat is rainripple.
    rainripple used 2 b a rogue (who was just named rain, only gaining their suffix when they offically join the clan that i havent decided a name on yet) bt they got caught hunting on clan territory. theyre injuried from getting into a scuffle w/ another clan cat so theyre brought in (kinda like a prisoner... like how yellowfang was in the first book i think) to b healed n other stuff. doetail instantly falls in love w/ them, so the entire time rain is in the med den she tries to bond w/ them. the two end up being friends for a long while, but b4 doetail can confess her feelings she gets oof'd while she was searching for herbs. rainripple was out on a hunting patrol while it happened, so when they found out she died, they were devastated. and sparrowclaw is pissed at rainripple bc he thinks theyre the one that killed her.
    jshsj its messy but yeah-
baking-bugs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ;arboux; » Wed May 13, 2020 1:01 am

_-Telikolas-_ wrote:

and since u wanted it..... heres the most u'll get. first of all the cat w/ a short tail is doetail and is a med cat. shes also sparrowclaw's (the calico cat thats in the last 2 panels) sister, and the blue cat is rainripple.
    rainripple used 2 b a rogue (who was just named rain, only gaining their suffix when they offically join the clan that i havent decided a name on yet) bt they got caught hunting on clan territory. theyre injuried from getting into a scuffle w/ another clan cat so theyre brought in (kinda like a prisoner... like how yellowfang was in the first book i think) to b healed n other stuff. doetail instantly falls in love w/ them, so the entire time rain is in the med den she tries to bond w/ them. the two end up being friends for a long while, but b4 doetail can confess her feelings she gets oof'd while she was searching for herbs. rainripple was out on a hunting patrol while it happened, so when they found out she died, they were devastated. and sparrowclaw is pissed at rainripple bc he thinks theyre the one that killed her.

yo im supposed 2 b doin schoolwork but i ,; couldnt look away from that

also ddude this is ;; really good hGHBHV
;arboux;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby steriotypicalOutlaw » Wed May 13, 2020 1:59 am

_-Telikolas-_ wrote:

That is desperately heartbreaking! But I love it all the same. Your characters are beautiful and so is their story.
polyamorous
trans-masculine/NB
he/him or they/them
INFP
Pagan
Grows Mushrooms
Always in pain
Sun=Cancer
Moon=Libra
Rising=Pisces
Slytherpuff
Please Click My Eggies!