Based on Click to view
Artist SkyGold [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
63 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

entry demon

Postby SkyGold » Mon May 11, 2020 7:16 pm

I love a good dragon mix boi

I love this world I made for him and would love to continue to make characters and development for it.

Placeholder name: Erik

Scar and tattoo histories:
    wrists and ankle scars:
    Erik had a hard life, beginning from the common thread of hatred toward him and his hybrid kind to when he finally escaped it. Collectors strived to find human hybrids and auction them off to the rich to have as circus slaves who performed tricks for party guests or sit in cages and chains as pieces of art in a gallery. Erik was lucky to be an art piece in a human-sized birdcage. Born to a breeding circle (where the rich would purchase hybrids for the intent of making more), he had no clue of the outside world. Museum visitors stared at him as if he were an exotic animal in a zoo, taking pictures, pointing, and mocking. He learned only through those brief encounters and had gained a limited ability in speech. Chains garnished his wrists, ankles, and horns to keep him from moving and were only released to allow him to stretch. Those brief moments of privacy were his small prize which he relished. Small segments of freedom beyond his lifetime in chains.
    Then the day came when he was set free by a rebellious group of hybrids. They stormed the museum, breaking other cages that had been out of his sight before coming to his. Their faces showed sympathy for his frail state as he struggled to stand as they broke the chains. Years of sitting brought his body strength nearly to nothing as they carried him, fighting the greedy buyers and guards to get out. The brilliant hue of the blue sky brought tears to his eyes and for the first time in his life, he wanted to fly.

The cuffs that cupped his limbs were taken off with haste, but with little finesse or care, leaving scars where they had been. He left one chain on one of his horns, connecting it to his ear as a reminder of where he had come from.

chest and wing scars
    Erik joined the group that had saved him and went on many raids to rescue poor hybrids that had, like him, been trapped their entire lives. He also gained interest in the origins of his non-human side, dragons, and began to try and rescue them as well. One such raid resulted in a major injury from a large and hostile dragon he had tried to protect and was forced to back off to regain his health. The dragon was later rescued and allowed him to bond with it's hatched eggs.

One of the small hatchlings had a similar appearance to Erik and a special connection formed between the two.

The scales tattoo
    As another symbol for his connections to dragons, Erik got a tattoo on each wrist just above his scars with bands of scales. These tattoos helped others identify him within the group of hybrids and gained him a nickname.
ImageImageImageImage

Flitz | Kalons | To-do | n/a
| click the chickens for their respective links |

leaving, had a fun 6 years! :)
SkyGold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: entry demon

Postby BornFromAshes » Tue May 12, 2020 5:14 am

oh, my god
can i just say it's made my entire day that you entered? Considering I follow you and everythingn so I-I i'm so honored.. Plus, this boy is absolutely beautiful and his backstory gives me so much to work with-- <3

Ash/Ashie INFJ-A Artist
i've been burning incense, gone a little mad
trying to be religious, talking to the man
╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗
BornFromAshes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me