Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

|Human Form Design Competition| [CLOSED, JUDGED] by ~HєуRєι~

Artist ~HєуRєι~ [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

|Human Form Design Competition| [CLOSED, JUDGED]

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Mon May 11, 2020 12:03 pm

WINNERS

Been debating making this for a while! But since I have all my feral characters that i want to make human/humanoid done, I might as well post this now!
This competition is to make a human/oid shift or re-design for 6 of my characters! Their palettes of their current designs are in the layers of the image so you can color if you like but coloring is not required! Below are the guidelines and such that you'll need if you want to enter. Prizes are also a tad bit different from other competitions due to the way this competition works.

END DATE- June 30th July 31st

PRIZES-
Each Character will have 1 Base Design that I choose (the design I want to use the most out of) with an optional lesser prize for any designs I like a particular aspect of and want to use that particular aspect (will be stated). There is not "first place", "second place" prizes, just those two prizes. They are not guaranteed with each character but there will always be a prize when this closes.
    Base Design - 400C$ Prize
    Design Feature Permission - 100C$ Prize

GUIDELINES-
    -Competition can only close/be judged when each character has a viable entry to pick from. Keep this in mind when making your entries please!
    -Absolutely no anthro animal designs will be accepted.
    -Minor/Focus design notes are in the picture for reference purposes but read the character notes in full before designing.
    -The design at minimum must be a fullbody uncolored. Can be a more "sketched uncolored concept" type image or collection of images, but a fullbody is always needed.
    -Should a character not get a minimum of 1 entry design I will extend the competition. No extension limit.
    -Off oekaki pictures can be done but must have a cover with a doodle of the design (doodle is to prevent thread lock).
    -Bases can be used but have less chance in winning the base design prize (400C$) as specific bodytypes are needed for the characters. Similarly to the off oekaki pictures, covers must have a doodle to prevent thread lock.
    -When referencing the design that is won I will always credit the original creator!
    -Try to stick to more natural skin-tones and not a whole lot of unnatural markings (even if the animal design has them).
    -These are fantasy designs and should look as such. No modern or futuristic type features please.
    -If you need help with anything don't hesitate to ask me! Questions can be on this thread or through PMs <3
    -You can enter as much as you like and can win the base design or design feature in any character list.
    -If you don't win anything you can absolutely keep the design, however I'd like you change the design in some significant way to make sure my character and yours are distinctly different. If you aren't sure about a change just ask me and I'll let you know <3
    -Please note, depending on the quality of the art (how clear it is, colored and lined on digital and such), I may also tip you if you win!

CHARACTER NOTES-
Melania Lishenn - Female/Fae Elf - Oddly proportioned in some way, but still elegant (interpret this how you'd like). Not very curvy, with thin features, hazel eyes. Has freckles and small blemishes on her skin. Sweet and caring, fairly trusting and under a lot of pressure. She does not have any features similar to her previous design other than the fairy wings and possibly the coat base color as hair color. The wings are large but delicate, very insect like (preferred to mimic a real insect but not white/translucent. must be colored. no beetle or dragonfly wings though please). Queen of a kingdom, but struggles with her job, inherited it through family line.

Alberic Gaunesin - Male/Vulikey "Shifter" - Lean/thin bodytype, not very muscular but also very little fat, average height. Dad energy, but also tired doctor/wizard energy. Unkept, doesn't care much for his looks and cares a lot about his job. Hair is the same colors as his shift's coat, long and slightly wavy, with a few streaks of grey from aging. some facial hair. Long sweeping tail (mimic shift's tail), horns (same as shift's), and eyes are similar in color to shift's (can edit the brightness/intensity but generally the same shade). Choice of long elf-like ears or ears mimicking shift's ears. Otherwise average body. Not outside a lot, works in a tower as the court wizard. Has plant magic still. Current design in his like, late 40s to early 50s.

Marciana Raynes - Female/Vulikey "Shifter" - Toned, possibly athletic bodytype and average height. Squarish facial features. Very confidant but takes her job seriously. Skilled with sword and shield combat mainly with minor in archery/use of crossbows. Probably has scars. Darker skin, hair kept short and up in a professional style in a similar shade as her shift's coat. Ears can be pointed or mimicking shift's ears. Tail exists but isn't often seen. Wears armor, modified slightly but is her grandfather's, same as her sword and shield's origins. Eyes are the same as/similar to shifts, cat-like pupils. Works as a guard or soldier in the kingdom.

Delmira Jivec - Female/Vulikey "Shifter" - feminine, kinda on the paler side. kind of the "pretty but doesn't realize/acknowledge it" kind of girl. Hair is like- the nice in-between in terms of thickness, with a slight wave thats only really seen if she decides not to brush it. She still has her crystals (doesn't have to be symmetrical when drawn), of which makes it so she has to wear more "open-back" type clothing or shave/chip them down every once in a while. The eyes and crystals are the same color as in the shift's, and the hair uses the same color/similar colors as in the shift's coat. Shes fairly young (early 20s) and took off into the world to adventure early on in her life (around 16 years). Ears mimicking shift's ears and tail mimicking shift's tail.

Morrimus Fange - Male/Vulikey "Shifter" - big toned trained guard boy incoming. Although he is a guard he doesn't really have a mean or stone face. His face is more of a "heroic" type. His hair is fairly neat and done up, not completely cut down or anything of the sort. Does less of the classic "soldier" work and more guarding around the main castle. One or two scars, hair the same color as the shift's coat. Ears can be pointed or mimicking shift's ears. Tail exists. Eyes are the same color as his shift, but they aren't usually intense. Probably some facial hair but its pretty clean. Mostly wears guard-type armor.

Asriel Yish - Female/Vulikey "Shifter" - not terribly feminine but shes got an athletic type body. Light leather armor that almost looks just kinda scrounged together, some pelts as well over her shoulders to help with heat/cold and to make her look bigger. Hair is short cut, not completely even but still short to combat its otherwise messy nature. Got a few scars and often wears facial paint. Somewhere in her accessories is the branding/symbol of her home bandit group. Same eye color as shift's, ears and tail are both present. Biologically a chimera??? 2 gene sets 1 body type thing (mess with this as you will!!) Possibly different hair texture/type in bits (def different colors)?
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:43 pm, edited 14 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: |Human Form Design Competition| [OPEN]

Postby WolfTales » Mon May 11, 2020 12:07 pm

Marm

Wolftales ₊ she/her ˚ adult
═════════════════════
I have a bunch of Toyhouse codes
PM me if you want one ^^
═════════════════════
Toyhouse .˚ ✩ ≽^•⩊•^≼ .✧
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broker » Mon May 11, 2020 12:28 pm

HUGE mark this looks so fun <3
broker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby steriotypicalOutlaw » Mon May 11, 2020 12:29 pm

Mark

Might try for the designing of Alberic or Delmira... or both depending.
polyamorous
trans-masculine/NB
he/him or they/them
INFP
Pagan
Grows Mushrooms
Always in pain
Sun=Cancer
Moon=Libra
Rising=Pisces
Slytherpuff
Please Click My Eggies!