Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Uncommon mayo

Postby Tea... » Fri May 08, 2020 4:21 am

[Nr]
Hair/tail accessories

[Standard]
white sclera | eye color(s) (same in both) | colored scales | paw/tongue color(s)

[Common]
Hair

[Uncommon]
backmane | thicker fur

[Rare]
Tail
Last edited by Tea... on Sat May 09, 2020 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageArt Shop!I am doing commissions! Very slowly please be patient with me.
Please don't message me on cs unless you don't have a discord! Please message me on discord here at Tea.#1054
Teá. + 342434. ✞ He/She/They. Single. Young adult. I love anime, crime dramas, romance, art, psychology, history, walks, sleeping, my bed, warm days, DnD+Exalted, cosplay. Please talk to me on Discord about your interests!!!

Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Uncommon mayo

Postby popping star » Fri May 08, 2020 4:43 am

Hi there! The tail is actually considered a rare trait and the hair is common. Additionally, the nose portion on the Keldine doesn't match the face reference's nose coloration.

The MYO ticket you're using is uncommon rarity so you are unable to claim this Keldine. If you'd like to claim it, you will either need to get a rare MYO/edit item, or edit the tail so it falls within a lower rarity tier.
popping star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea... » Fri May 08, 2020 5:19 am

popping star wrote:
    Hi there! The tail is actually considered a rare trait and the hair is common. Additionally, the nose portion on the Keldine doesn't match the face reference's nose coloration.

The MYO ticket you're using is uncommon rarity so you are unable to claim this Keldine. If you'd like to claim it, you will either need to get a rare MYO/edit item, or edit the tail so it falls within a lower rarity tier.

Okay thank you so much!! I really appreciate the help!! And I'm really sorry! I'll fix it! And is there any way I can change my uncommon mayo ticket to rare??
Please don't message me on cs unless you don't have a discord! Please message me on discord here at Tea.#1054
Teá. + 342434. ✞ He/She/They. Single. Young adult. I love anime, crime dramas, romance, art, psychology, history, walks, sleeping, my bed, warm days, DnD+Exalted, cosplay. Please talk to me on Discord about your interests!!!

Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby popping star » Fri May 08, 2020 9:03 am

sequoiatree wrote:Okay thank you so much!! I really appreciate the help!! And I'm really sorry! I'll fix it! And is there any way I can change my uncommon mayo ticket to rare??

If you purchased the MYO ticket yourself, you can upgrade by paying the difference between an uncommon and rare ticket. (150 C$)
popping star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby popping star » Tue May 26, 2020 7:48 am

This has been approved! The cover may be removed now. c:
popping star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea... » Tue May 26, 2020 8:16 am

Ahhhhh! Thank you!

Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me