Based on Click to view
Artist FluffyBirdie [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Shattering Glass

Postby FluffyBirdie » Sun May 03, 2020 9:44 pm

Name: Ryker
Power / Gem: Glass manipulation - yellow tourmaline. Worn on his forehead, accompanied by smaller decorative glass gems.
Class: lower class
Job: Glass 'blower', but is more technically a glass designer.
Short Introduction/History:
    He can change the shape of glass by touching it, and imagining its new form. It must be visualized; thinking the word 'bird' or a 2d picture of it will not work. As a result, Ryker is often found outside, looking at small objects and memorizing their form from every angle. He isn't sure if he can manipulate larger blocks of glass, and isn't bothered to try - who wants a giant glass statue anyway?

He is very content with his job and his power. Ryker is detail-orientated and a perfectionist, so a job involving making cute objects is everything he wants (though he gets extremely frustrated if a work of his turns out the wrong way). Besides, this job gives him an excuse to say: "I'm studying pretty things for my job, so would you mind posing for me?" So far this pickup line hasn't been the most successful, but he's proud to have something original to say.

In essence, the guy's a dumb flirt that has breakdowns over forgetting how the perfect apple looks like. That, or he's up a tree staring intensely at birds and leaves. Please send your support.

On another note, I'm v happy with this kid, he's my first design made from scratch and ahjksds

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery