Drawing sessions 2
36 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

rei

Postby kivr & fireflii » Sun May 03, 2020 12:36 pm

rei
Power / Gem
restoration
Rei has a restorative magic. Aside from their vast knowledge of traditional medicine, they are able to restore any physical damage/ailment to how they were before the damage - or back to any given time. However, if the ailment existed since their birth - Rei cannot 'restore' the problem because it has always existed. Their magic is channeled through a heirloom garnet stone passed from the firstborn to the next firstborn.

Class
high-middle class

Job
physician

As a retired court physician (which their younger sister has taken over), Rei now spends their time treating the everyday folk and tending to their ever growing tea collection. Their famous tea parties and dinner parties attract many socialites within the Capital but only a select few boasts ever attending. Although they no longer heal those in the Castle walls, their younger sister often visits to ask for advice, or more often - rant. They detest being called old, but often sighs about how the young kids these days don't know when to stop.

Rei's family line has always been the physician of the court ever since anyone could remember due to their affinity to healing magic. Those that aren't familiar with their heritage usually mistakes them for a regular middle class physician since royal physicians aren't recognized wildly aside from the Aristocrats and Royalty. Rei doesn't mind the misconception since they don't seem quite too fond of the class system.

etc art;;

by wafflecat
kivr & fireflii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me