Time spent 5 hours, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 12
32 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Feylin MYO

Postby yen. » Sun May 03, 2020 12:01 pm

i have sacrificed myself to mobile oekaki for pen pressure
anyway here's my son

Name: Aldriyan
Power / Gem: A multi-color gem vaguely shaped like an eye. It helps the user with the ability to basically "zoom enhance" their own vision. There is a limit to mow much you can zoom, of course, but using it can help you accurately see small details or far-away objects. Unfortunately for Aldriyan, he is unknowingly nearsighted and thinks it's only useful for up-close things.
Class: Lower class
Job: Blacksmith
Short Introduction/History: If you've ever bought anything Aldriyan has made, you'll know he is a terrible blacksmith. From poor-quality materials to weapons that break after two strikes, he doesn't quite have a grasp on how to make anything of decent functionality. The only reason he manages to make sales is because every piece of metal he works on turns out stunningly beautiful. With a passion for pretty things, Aldriyan spends much more of his energy on decorating techniques than welding techniques. He is an honest worker though, and hopes one day he can be the best blacksmith in the city... even if it wasn't his first choice job.
Ever since childhood, Aldriyan has had an eye for jewelry and dreamed of making it himself. But he was forced to give up on that dream due to his family's lack of funds and status. Seeing the beautifully adorned weapons and armor of the upper class, he decided that was what he would settle on to satisfy his desire for making small, pretty details. Every so often Aldriyan will get his hands on a cheap jewel or something that's fake but looks nice, and will make a piece of budget jewelry to sell to the lower class.

Despite his hardships in business and life, Aldriyan is a good kid who's always smiling. He tries to be as approachable as possible, and it certainly helps with his sales. Though he can sometimes get a little caught up in his own head and not consider others' perspectives, he doesn't mean any harm.
Last edited by yen. on Sun May 03, 2020 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
千年孤單的星河

──yen • he/him

──kalons

──zzzz....

.是否還能掙脫
yen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Feylin MYO

Postby kivr & fireflii » Sun May 03, 2020 12:47 pm

accepted!!

i love that he makes... beautiful trash...
kivr centers | fireflii signs
kivr & fireflii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me