Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

KALON CONTEST!!!! Postponed by OswinTheFox

Based on Click to view
Artist OswinTheFox [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

KALON CONTEST!!!! Postponed

Postby OswinTheFox » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:34 pm

Hello all!!
I am here today because I have a 3 legendary unlimted under MYO I need made!! I have created multiple designs I love BUT they either do not work/ or I'm just not sure about them/ and I cant figure out a color scheme I like!!

this is where you come into play!!

What are the rules?
1) follow all CS rules
2) follow all kalon rules
3) follow all kalon rarity trait guidelines
4) your entry MUST have 3 legendary traits (see kalon rarity trait guidelines link)

Simple guidelines:
If chosing to do color changing as one trait this means the kalon may change 1 color or all colors of its body to a diffrent color ***the actual design can not change at all*** any number of times. (This means the kal could be able to change all colors of the rainbow)

If chosing to do Form changing the kalon may have up to 3 diffrent forms, each forms body must be noticeably similar (say one form has short ram horns and the other has long ram horn. Their is not a limit to how many diffrences you can do in each form as long as they are similar) a kalon may change body design between each form, the color scheme of that form may change ONCE (meaning form 1 has short ram horns and the body is pink form 2 has long ram horns and the body is purple)

Your entry must have at least custom -ears, tail, hair, along with 3 legendary traits of your choosing.

How do I win?
*Edit and color in the line base above while following the species rules, the species rules on rarity traits, CS rules, my rules
*list all the edits you made on your entry, list the rarity of that edit per the kalon species rarity guide
*ensure you are following the simple guidelines

Got any tips to help me win?
MESSAGE ME ABOUT YOUR IDEALS FOR LEGENDARY TRAITS!!! as a lot of times legendary traits end up not being able to work/ counting as two legendary traits when it sounds like it should only be one trait.
I love complex designs! im not a big fan of simple designs..
I love seeing all/ most of all the traits used on one kalon!
I REALLY want her to be a merkal!
I would love this kal to have a feminine appearance BUT I MAY like a male appearance as well!
I REALLY love the color changing trait, glow, halos, shapeshifting, merkal, plant/planet growth
I love wings (Wyvern, butterfly, angel wings sometimes bat wings)

May I see the designs you made that you liked?
Yes! Here are the links to my drawings that I made for this 3 legendary MYO:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4260254
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4264860
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4261735
Other ideals are crawldad, snake, betta/koi/fish gene splicing

This here is my unlimited rare and under kalon that I made - I ADORE HER. I would love to breed her with this kalon so thats something you can keep in mind when creating the design!:

Here are a link to all my other kalons to give you a example of what I like (you can not redraw any of these designs) :

Lastly here are some fake kalons that I own that I was given permission to modify into a kalon of my own (in other words - you may take inspiration from these kalons to use in your design OR you may redraw these kalons to fit the rules) :
https://ibb.co/YRCZVBJ
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3393926
Forum/viewtopic.php?t=3580363

May I redraw the designs you made for your 3 legendary myo as my entry?
* Yes! I am in love with all the designs I made I just cant come up with a color pallet I love!

*you may also make a off okeia image - just upload it to this form post!

End Date: JULY 10TH 2020

Winners:
1)
2)
3)

Prizes
0/1 - [url=-removed-]a breeding with any of my kalons (including this one) where you will get at least 1 kit from the breeding. (This can also be set up with someone else's kalon so long as they agree to the breeding)[/url]
0/2 - [url=-removed-]Art work! Here are my examples. I will fully color, shade,ink a image of any one of your characters (possibly multiple images or multiple charaters allowed depending on complexity)[/url]
0/3 - you may choose any CS pet I have in any of my groups.

--- Final notes ---

**Unless you win the contest you may keep or "sell" (sell by following the rules for CS and kalons) the design you made, so long as its not a redraw of the designs I made/own for reference!

** You may enter the contest as many times as you would like!

**Their will be 1-3 winners! This does not guarantee their WILL be 3 winners! (their will only be 3 winners if i like 3 different peoples designs, i choose for one of the 3 legendary traits to be shapeshifting)

**Their will be 3 options for prizes they go as follows:
Only one person may choose to win a breeding spot with any of my kalons including this one!
Up to two people may choose to win a custom piece of art from me!
Up to all three people may pick ONE pet from my pets from any group!

** If you win you give all rights to the design and character to me - you will still be credited for creating the original design of the kalon - you also may not "sell" the design before the contest ends or after you win

** you must add me to the drawing if you win

** if you win you may be asked to change some things about the design
Last edited by Dia. on Mon May 04, 2020 5:03 am, edited 24 times in total.
Reason: you may not link your toyhouse on cs due to inappropriate content
OswinTheFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: KALON CONTEST!!!!

Postby xBunx » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:35 pm

mark
xBunx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: KALON CONTEST!!!! OPEN ~ ENDS JULY 10th 2020 ~ 3 WINNERS

Postby zoosea » Fri May 01, 2020 8:58 am

might try to enter ^^
June aka Zoosea

✧About✧
Shy⭒Timid⭒Awkward
I'm very friendly! ^^
I love animals and drawing.

✧Commissions✧ Closed
My C$ Art ShopClosed
✧Requests✧

My KalonsTH
zoosea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: KALON CONTEST!!!! Postponed

Postby ~Levi~ » Tue May 05, 2020 1:12 am

mark
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
“A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.” ― Charles Darwin
“Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness.” ― Ayn Rand
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

“Hope” is the thing with feathers -
That perches in the soul -
And sings the tune without the words -
And never stops - at all -

And sweetest - in the Gale - is heard -
And sore must be the storm -
That could abash the little Bird
That kept so many warm -

I’ve heard it in the chillest land -
And on the strangest Sea -
Yet - never - in Extremity,
It asked a crumb - of me.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Name: Poppy or Fenrir
Likes: Crappy fantasy books, anime, drawing, animals, Marvel and Dc lol, most music, random K-pop songs, running, talking to people (pm me if you want), sleeping and martial arts.
Note: Please be polite and respectful ^-^
~Levi~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me