Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Ayonki - Closed Species by Undyne7119

Based on Click to view
Artist Undyne7119 [gallery]
Time spent 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Ayonki - Closed Species

Postby Undyne7119 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:29 am

to-do wrote:make a banner
draw nursery lines
shade nursery lines
open staff search
write rules
open non-owner raffles
open april event (forest market, will run until end of may)
open nursery
open customs
opening myo event
easter event (color the egg, get an ayonki)
make traits list
lore wrote:These guys are magic forest sprites. You see that glow? That's actually their tails, which are prehensile and solid. They are actually equines, and their scientific name is 'Equus asotis'. Most of the time, their hooves aren't visible. They are loyal, and are large enough to ride on. They are very fast, and are used as all-terrain mounts. Ayonkies were discovered deep inside a forest during the Seasonal War, and were captured by scientists. They were used to test medications and other things to be used by Summer soldiers. After a while, they were given to some soldiers as mounts, but none of this can be found in the history books, as it was all kept secret. When the war ended, they were given to a private collecter, who released them into the wild. Now, they can be found anywhere in the world, with any pattern you could think of! Here, we give away free ayonkies, so come adopt one today!
Last edited by Undyne7119 on Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:45 am, edited 21 times in total.
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ayonki - Closed Species

Postby Undyne7119 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:32 am

(CS rarities used as placeholders)

(Non-rarity)
Eye color, scars, weight edit, pupil edit, stylistic (i.e more shine, thinner lines)

(Standard)
Fog color change, no edits, natural colors

Fluff, hair above jaw, fog edit (shape only), backmanes/manes, white fog, overgrown teeth, hooves, unnatural colors

Custom tongue, ears, black fog, less fog, melanism, albinism

Extra eyes ( 6 max ), halo, extra limbs ( not tails/heads, up to 6 ), missing limbs ( one only, prothetics count as apparel ), glow ( anywhere on body ), 2 tails, height mutation ( munchkin/revrse munchkin ), extra horns ( up to 2 only ), extra ears ( 2 sets max ), colorful blood, small natural mutations (polycaudal, overgrown tongue, etc)

wings, gem/rock growth, transparent limbs, up to 3 heads, elemental aspects, up to nine tails, scales, more fog on the body, horns on the body, eight limbs, exposed bone, odd limb placement, body length, gene splicing, feather growth, glitch, color change, tentacles, ink

Eyes on the body, no tail, no fog, body parts made of strange material (goop, rock, etc)
Last edited by Undyne7119 on Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:04 am, edited 4 times in total.
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:32 am

Respect all rules, as breaking them can get you a warning or a strike. 3 strikes and you'll be perm. banned.

1. Be inclusive. Don't ignore anyone for any reason, unless they are being rude/provoking you/harassing you.
2. Report bad or rude behaviour of other members.
3. Staff have authority over you. Listen to them.
4. Read all prompts and info for adopts.
5. Don't sass the staff.
6. Don't steal any designs, art or writing. Inspiration is fine, if you ask the user and give proper credit.
7. Be honest about Ayonkies you win. A bank and archive will not be kept.
8. Don't guilt trip another user for anything.
9. No descriptions of sex/mating/gore are allowed, here or anywhere else on the site.
10. Follow all CS rules.
11. Me and staff have the right to add new rules if needed.
12. You may help other users, but don't mini-mod.

Rules for Staff

1. Don't give out strikes/warnings/bans for no reason. The user has to have broken a rule.
2. Artists must choose a winner for their adopts. If no-one enterred, they are expected to extend it.
3. Artists must judge adopts within a week of the end date.
4. Artists may not ignore any entry for an adopt unless it breaks the rules.
5. Mods must check MYOs once a week and approve them if needed.
6. Don't be rude to users.
7. All users get 1 warning for an action before a strike, unless the action breaks CS rules.
8. Before giving a strike, let a user tell you their side of the story (for example, listen if a user posts NSFW content and claims they posted the wrong link).
9. Nursery slots: FCFS must be FCFS, raffle slots must be raffled, random must be random.
10. Artists must make 2 adopts a month.
11. Staff can be banned.

Rules for Designs

1. Follow the artist's rules.
2. This is a 'closed species' and I am preventing anyone from making their own Ayonkies.
3. Designs may not be transferred onto a different base, whether it be a furry, feral, human or other.
4. Designs may not be traded as of yet, and cannot be sold for any type of currency.
5. If you are banned, all your Ayonkies will be put up for re-adopt. This does apply for MYOs.
6. Existing OCs may not be brought onto the bases.
7. You may not steal, claim or heavily reference lines and designs.
8. If your Ayonki is taken, all art drawn and commissioned of them now belongs to the new owner.
9. Copying another user's design, no matter the species, is against the rules.
10. The above goes for staff.

strikes !
none yet, let's keep it that way!

bans !

796956 // perm
974808 // perm
807772 // perm
Last edited by Undyne7119 on Wed May 06, 2020 12:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:33 am

Artists may use the following form if they do not wish to retype.

Code: Select all
[center][size=85][quote="what is an ayonki?"]These guys are magic forest sprites. You see that glow? That's actually their tails, which are prehensile and solid. They are actually equines, and their scientific name is 'Equus asotis'. Most of the time, their hooves aren't visible. They are loyal, and are large enough to ride on. They are very fast, and are used as all-terrain mounts. Here, we give away free ayonkies, so come adopt one today![/quote]

[b]Edits[/b]: (uncommon and below, rare on every 5th adopt you make if you so desire)
[b]Owner[/b]:

[code][b]Username[/b]:

[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:

[b]Prompt[/b]:[/code][/size][/center]
Last edited by Undyne7119 on Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:33 am

Dinosaur. wrote:
last res, you may post
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:54 am

mark!
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby budmisty0 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:33 am

mark
budmisty0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:50 am

Hey, guess what? Our very first event is up! Just color in an egg and me or another artist will make you an Ayonki! You can find it here. An opening MYO event will be up very soon, I promise!
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:33 am

b
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:45 am

By realm law, all Ayonkies, from this point forward, must be tagged using a collar. Their ID number will be written on the collar. This is for identification purposes and future archiving. Any untagged Ayonkies will be considered stray, and will be taken + put up for re-adoption.

This does not apply for Ayonkies adopted before this rule or customs.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me