Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Fuzzburs ~ V.2.0 by eat kids

Based on Click to view
Artist eat kids [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Fuzzburs ~ V.2.0

Postby eat kids » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:10 pm

Adopts 🌱 Nursery 🌱 Artist Search 🌱 Archive 🌱 [url]MYO[/url] 🌱 Discord 🌱[url]Events[/url] 🌱

Fuzzburs are small, peaceful creatures with silky fur; they smell fresh and sweet because their diet mainly consists of candy and other sweets alike. These fuzzy pets are usually quite serene and quiet but sometimes hum or squeak when content. Some of their favorite pastimes are basking in the sunlight or cuddling with their owner or other Fuzzburs. They are social creatures, so it's very unlikely to spot a Fuzzbur alone. Fuzzburs live in colonies, some have leaders while others are governed by nature or by a council.

Fuzzburs take care of their young by the use of honey, since they are incapable of producing any sustenance for their young, so you'll commonly find a fuzzbur taking care of their young nearby a bee nest. Fuzzburs are immune to the bee's poison, but still can feel the little stings as they attack, although, their maternal instinct usually overrides the pain so they can feed their young.

s t a f f

mercedes_shenz {artist/new owner}

Derpy Memester {part-time artist and the original creator}

Dinosaur. {artist}
      *Jupiter* {artist}
      Snailasaur {artist}
Last edited by eat kids on Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:06 am, edited 7 times in total.
eat kids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rarities and artist rules

Postby eat kids » Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:54 am

r a r i t i e s

~ standard ~
      - heterochima, same color eyes, white sclera
      - two sets of legs

~ common ~
      - tail fluff

uncommon
      - cupid wings

rare
      - crystals

legendary
      - unknown

a r t i s t
      r u l e s

one. you cannot make line edits without my consolation and/or approval.
      two. to stay an artist you must make at least two adopts a month, which both have to be a free adoptable, any others may be used to sell.
      three. if your fuzzbur remains unclaimed or is overpriced (if its being sold in the first place) then we can have a conversation, i can give you a suggestion and evaluation on its worth. all fuzzburs deserve a home.
      four. if you seem inadequate or unsuited for the job i can revoke your position and your responsibilities as well as your privileges.
      five. artists can only make one rare adopt every month unless they console me and we decide otherwise.
      six. legendary fuzzburs can ONLY be created with the permission of me and with a reason. they are generally to be kept for special events.
eat kids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me