Based on Click to view
Artist Fallenleaf [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Beach vibes egg - keldine (Unclaimed)

Postby Fallenleaf » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:28 am

username; fallenleaf
non-rarity traits; [can be left as 'none' or 'surprise me'] Maybe some tropical flowers that go with the palette? I'd like an expression this palette seems to fit. Pretty eyes with eyelashes if that's alright, maybe heterochromia?
common traits; [can be left as 'none' or 'surprise me'] Hair above jawline (Maybe a messy bun?) (Maybe a Curled tail?) whatever he/she vibes ;)
make a wish?; [any trait listed on the main page. put N/A if you dont want to roll] Shark tail or anything the wonderful artist thinks would fit! Hopefully ill get lucky for one of these options!
items added?; [include link to proof of purchase or put N/A [include what trait you want added with item(s)] N/A
link to mark on the main page; Click
how many keldines do you own?; [curious!] None! I've never been involved in any closed species like kalons and I saw this one and decided to join the fun! I have entered... a lot of raffles already?!
--
artist; [when your egg is claimed by an official artist, edit in the link to the their profile]

Thank you so much whoever (artist) will give me the chance for a keldine! I appreciate it so much! Feel free to have some liberty over the piece!

If you claim this, you are very very amazing. Thank you so so so so so so much. You are supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Hi! Im Fallenleaf. I enjoy drawing. Ask me about commisions!
Fallenleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me