Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

* Vesper Terolykos * - Breeding Grounds by FireWolf52

Based on Click to view
Artist FireWolf52 [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

* Vesper Terolykos * - Breeding Grounds

Postby FireWolf52 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:29 am

Main Page | Artist Search | Breeding Grounds | Import Dock | [url]Archive[/url]

Vesper Terolykos (T-air-oh-leek-ohs) are hardy little animals. We believe they can grow to be quite old, but since they're a newer species... I mean "creation" we really don't know for sure! What we do know is that all of them have double tails, feathered wings, feather tipped ears, and goat-like hooves. They can be any color or pattern, either natural or synthetic (this is due to their genetic modifications). They can have a wide range of personalities, I'm sure you'll discover that if you decide to volunteer to care for one! Some Terolykos prefer certain biomes to call home. Luckily, our island home for them has every sort of habitat, from the highest mountain to the deepest canyons, the densest forest to the largest open plains, the wettest rainforests to the detest deserts, the... Well you get the idea! Our cars are fast enough to get you from one side of the island to another in am after of seconds, so you won't have to worry if you have multiple Terolykos in different areas!

Hi! So glad you could stop by! Since we moved all these Terolykos to the island and they've been assigned handlers, we've had more and more caretakers want to breed their pets! Well, we checked it out with all the legal stuff and it seems like we're in the right to breed them, as long as they don't leave the island! So now we've opened up this center for those who want to breed they're Terolykos! It's filled with nice meadows and wild flowers, and little rocky caves for dens, they'll love it. It's a great place to raise pups, no that they'll be pups for long since they're genetically modified to grow so rapidly....

Artists will post here with the number of slots they have available and their skill capabilities. They can also provide examples of their work if they'd like! Artists don't charge for breedings, so just pick which ever artist you think can bring out the characteristics of your future pup best! After that, PM them their form! If an artist is closed for breedings, wait until they reopen or pick someone else, but do not ask them to make an exception for you! They are people too and if they're closed they're closed!

⚛ Both she-wolves and dogs (Female and Male {male wolves are called dogs apparently}) have 10 breeding slots.
⚛ Due to the genetic manipulation she-wolves only have one pup per littler. It's rumored twins can occur but as of today that is unrecorded.
⚛ Once your Terolykos she-wolf has her pup the pup can be named, but it cannot be used in any events or breeding for one week (as it matures).
⚛ Terolykos are strictly male/female breedings, however there are some rumors that a serum is being developed to edit that... Maybe it'll makes it's way to the island?
⚛ You can breed either 2 of your own Terolykos, or use one or two of someone else's, but you must ask for their permission first and have some form of proof that they said ok (like a screenshot of PM, your named written in one of their slots, them PM-ing me or the artist saying it's ok)!

Going through a rough time right now, trying to stay active in trades but I might answer slowly, I apologize!

My Fayrian Kelpies
My Khimaira Friesians
My Cupido Drafts
My Ferox Welsh Ponies
My Yukon Drafts

"You could rattle the stars, you could do anything if only you dared."

Ravenclaw ~ Aries ~ Animal-Lover ~ Breyer Horses
FireWolf52

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: * Vesper Terolykos * - Breeding Grounds

Postby FireWolf52 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:37 am

{OPEN | CLOSED}

Code: Select all
[b]Username of Owner 1:[/b]
[b]Link to Terolykos 1:[/b]
[b]Permission (if needed):[/b]
[b]Username of Owner 2:[/b]
[b]Link to Terolykos 2:[/b][b]Permission (if needed)[/b]
1. -
2. -
3. -
4. -
5. -

I'm pretty new to art, but I'm learning fast! I feel most comfortable with less complicated designs, and at least for right now until I get more experience prefer large markings because they're easier to do on my computer!

Each trait from each parent gets rolled for, if it rolls 5 or below the marking will not pass to the pup, if it rolls 6 or higher the pup will get the marking! I do this just to keep it fair and random!

Going through a rough time right now, trying to stay active in trades but I might answer slowly, I apologize!

My Fayrian Kelpies
My Khimaira Friesians
My Cupido Drafts
My Ferox Welsh Ponies
My Yukon Drafts

"You could rattle the stars, you could do anything if only you dared."

Ravenclaw ~ Aries ~ Animal-Lover ~ Breyer Horses
FireWolf52

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery