Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Squirrewoods||Closed Species by Undyne7119

Artist Undyne7119 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Squirrewoods||Closed Species

Postby Undyne7119 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:16 am

Customs|Artist Search|Nursery|Shop|Explore

Squrrewoods are small rodents, about the size of the average rabbit. They look like squirrels, except for one thing: their tails have a shiny, glass case, shaped like an acorn (or, if they are young, a seed) and within that glass is gel! They make quite good pets, and scientists are trying to study them, so they reccomend having them put into pet stores, where the public will be allowed to adopt them.

They originated on an island, after a ship had recently sunk. The survivors drifted on top of lifeboats, before they came to land at last. It was uninhabited, except for the occasional squirrel. But upon closer inspection, they turned out to be a new species! The men brought a few back to civilization, and the island is now called Acorn Isle.

They live in family groups, with one male, and the young kits. Males leave the group when they are 3, looking for a mate. Females may leave the group if another male impresses them enough. They live to be about 10 years old, and during this time, bond stronly with their family.
Last edited by Undyne7119 on Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:26 am, edited 6 times in total.
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shop

Postby Undyne7119 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:27 am

Welcome to the shop! Here, you can send pets, items or C$ over to the species owner, and you'll get the item you want from the shop! You can purchase things like MYOs, edits and Nursery Tickets here! The prices are affordable, so even people who don't have much can buy! Because I don't want everybody just buying from here and not participating in main adopts, I'm going to limit it to one MYO per user per week (also don't want you to spend all your stuff here). 1 C$ is equal to any 1 rare, 10 uncommons, 20 commons, 30 very commons, 40 OMG so commons, 5 WL pets, 10 newer items, 5 older items, 5 WL items. You can choose one payment option (and yeah it says 'unlimited' edits, but don't go crazy)!

MYOs

Standard|5 C$
Only standard edits are permitted.

Common|10 C$
Unlimited common and under edits.

Uncommon|15 C$
Unlimited uncommon and under edits.

Rare|20 C$
Unlimited rare and under edits.

Mythic|25 C$
Unlimited Mythic and under edits.

God|30 C$
Unlimited God and under edits.

Edits

Standard|2 C$
Only standard edits are permitted.

Common|5 C$
Any common and under edits.

Uncommon|7 C$
Any uncommon and under edits.

Rare|10 C$
Any rare and under edits.

Mythic|15 C$
Any Mythic and under edits.

God|20 C$
Any God and under edits.

Other

Nursery Ticket|10 C$
You are only allowed one breeding per month. With a nursery ticket, you are allowed one extra breeding. Single-use.
Last edited by Undyne7119 on Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Traits

Postby Undyne7119 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:28 am

(CS rarities used as placeholders)

(Non-rarity)
Eye color, scars, pupil edit, stylistic (i.e more shine, thinner lines)

(Standard)
Acorn color change, overgrown teeth, claws

Fluff, hair above jaw, shine edit (has to be some kind of nut though), tail edit, backmanes

Custom tongue, short/no fur, custom ears

Extra eyes ( 6 max ), halo, extra limbs ( not tails/heads, up to 6 ), missing limbs ( one only, prothetics count as apparel ), glow ( anywhere on body ), 2 tails, height mutation ( munchkin/revrse munchkin ), horns ( head only ), extra ears ( 2 sets max ), colorful blood, small natural mutations (polycaudal, overgrown tongue, etc)

wings, gem/rock growth, transparent limbs, up to 3 heads, elemental aspects, up to nine tails, scales, more shine on the body, horns on the body, eight limbs, exposed bone, odd limb placement, body length, gene splicing, feather growth, glitch, color change, tentacles, ink

Eyes on the body, no tail, no nut, body parts made of strange material (goop, rock, etc)
Last edited by Undyne7119 on Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Archive

Last edited by Undyne7119 on Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Squirrewoods||Closed Species

last res you can post

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:20 am

Mark!
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:06 pm

Now officially open! here is the opening MYO event, enjoy!

First 20 will be non-owners only, i think!
Last edited by Undyne7119 on Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:25 am

Bump!!

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:47 am

Eeveegoon! wrote:
Bump!!

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me