Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Chokii Adopts V2- Artist Search by Nightcrawler.

Based on Click to view
Artist Nightcrawler. [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
32 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Chokii Adopts V2- Artist Search

Postby Nightcrawler. » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:10 pm

Welcome to Chokii Adopts V2!
Chokii are Back!

Rookiis- sister species-Chokii- V1

Artist Search-

What are Chokii? wrote:
    Chokii are a friendly species. They share traits to several animals, so it's tough to determine what they are.
    They are bipedal, and while they can stand on four legs; they usually use all four limbs to run
    quickly. They are sentient and function a lot like today's humans. of course, there was a time in
    their evolution where they were feral. They have evolved thanks to their companionship with humans.
    The more friendship you show them, the more loyal and smarter they become!

Guidelines wrote:
    chokii adopts are a closed species. only members of staff may create their own chokii.

Chokii made after 4/2/2020 in the Semi-Open Species Version here will NOT be counted as real Chokii. Any Chokii/Pupkii made previously on that thread before that date will count as real.

selling or trading a chokii adopt for anything but another chokii is not allowed under any circum-
    -stances. however, chokii adoptables and myos may be traded for chokii adopt items, myos or
    other chokii adoptables. You may also resell your Chokii for however much c$ you've purchased it for, however this is only for Chokii that were for sale/auctioned.

there wont be any transfers from V1 to V2! This is due to the preset edits not being added to these lines. You can grow your pupkii onto these lines, however they must be approved by Stardust Cowboy. Chokii from the time Chokii was an open species will still count as real Chokii and any items/vouchers you had before, will still count here.

a user must own a chokii adoptable for at least 10 days before trading them. users may only trade
    a chokii once per every 30 days, but may trade items as many times as they like.

Chokii may be mated out of species and interact with other species. Breedings are not allowed out of species however unless you get special permission from Stardust Cowboy and the owner of the other species. Only IC mates will be considered for this and you must show proof (ex: couple pieces, roleplay screenshots)

users may not create pre-made chokiis to sell, but may offer their services for payment. in addition,
    all users must accept at least one form of CS payment, such as pets or C$, when selling their services. (this is for artists doing myos/customs for other users)

all roleplay and alternate-universe headcanon of chokii adopts are accepted, welcome and
    encouraged.

chokii adoptables may not be transferred out of species, but may be used as a user's fursona as
    long as the artist has given express permission for this to be done.

chokii adopts may not be forcefully removed from their owner[s] or readopted without the owner[s]
    consent for any reason. should a user be banned, they will lose the right to participate in the chokii
    adoptables community, including the fanclub, trading, breeding, creating chokii art or selling chokii
    services.

chokii adopts may be co-owned, but if one of the owner[s] is banned, all chokii adopts co-owned
    by them will no longer be eligible for breeding or item edits of any kind. they will also no longer
    be eligible for trading.

please do not spam or bump chokii adoptables competitions or threads. this includes bumping
    unjudged competitions, saying "good luck" after the end date, posting forms after the end date
    of a competition, or attempting to guilt users into feeling bad over winning. congratulating
    winners is permitted, but only for the first 72 hours after a competition has ended.

please be kind to all users. this community will thrive off of kindness to all users, and it is
    expected that you treat others how you would like to be treated. harassment, bullying, and
    slander are very different from criticism and critique, and will not be tolerated.

please do not mini-mod chokii threads! unless you are 100% sure you know the answer to a
    question, and can quote evidence for your answer, then let the mods handle the question. we
    value the help and input from our community, but this way we can keep confusion to a minimum.

Rarities wrote:Non Rarity:
Claws on back legs, heterochromia, colored sclera, expression change, removable accessories, missing limbs (doesn't pass in breedings)

Standard:
hair edits, longer fur, brow shape change

Common:
longer horns/curved horns/small antlers, tail edits, shorter fur

Uncommon:
ear edits, extra set of horns/face horns, pupil shape change, tongue shape, glowing horns only

Rare:
up to 2 extra ears, flightless small wings, glowing other than horns, halo, up to two extra limbs, edited front claws, up to 3 extra tails, blood color change, natural mutations, feather growth (small amount, ask first)

Legendary:
wings, vents, transparency, height mutation, more than 3 extra tails, gems, body spikes, longer body, gene splicing (ask first), more than 1 extra sets of limbs (up to 2 extra sets), exposed bone, bone limbs

Epic:
extra mouth (ask first), eyes on body, body parts made of goop

Last edited by Nightcrawler. on Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:51 am, edited 10 times in total.
Nightcrawler.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff

Postby Nightcrawler. » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:17 pm

Staff Rules wrote:here in the chokii adopts community, the staff are the ones who turn the cogs that keep us going.
artists, moderators, and archivists alike are all extremely important, and we want to make sure
they always feel appreciated! that said, there are some guidelines that staff, too, need to observe
to keep things fair and functioning:

staff members may not alienate, threaten, or show bias against or for any particular members of
the community. even if you may not like a person, you must not go out of your way to ignore,
dismiss, or outright reject their entries, questions, or attempts for interaction.

staff members reserve the right to create any kind of competition they would like [fcfs, raffles, auctions (must include auto bid if you're a guest artist), flat sales, prompts, etc.], and are entitled to the right to choose whichever winner they deem fit. unless there is significant proof of bias, other staff members cannot step in to take over a competition
in progress, and may not attempt to interfere with the competition in any way.

staff members do not hold the right to decide the fates of nursery batches. this right belongs alone
to the owners of the parent chokii. however, should a user or user[s] have trouble deciding fates,
they may ask for help from staff to decide who gets which kit. this must be done in a randomized
and public manner.

staff must stream all rolls for extraordinary or rare traits. likewise, staff must stream all traits rolled
for a planted seed of hope.

staff may take payment for myo services, but payment options must include some kind of CS currency.

staff members must judge competitions within an orderly period of time after a competition has
closed [within one month]. if staff cannot judge their own competitions, then other staff member[s]
of the artist's choosing will be assigned to judge that competition. while we understand that real life
can often get in the way of things, repeat offenses [more than three competitions within a three-
month period] will spark a review of the artist.

staff compensation depends on how active a staff member is. artist compensation can be found
listed here. nursery artist compensation can be found listed here. all other staff
members [i.e. moderators, archivists, etc.] each month staff will be given a rare myo as long as they reach
the monthly quota of 5 adopts. Mods will be given their rare myo as well every month based on activity.

staff members are obligated to help community members whenever necessary. if you cannot answer
a question, or do not have time to solve a situation, then please forward the question or concerns to
one of the founders [Stardust Cowboy]. if possible, let the user know if
you need time to search for an answer or do not know how to solve their issue.

Staff wrote:
Owner:
Stardust Cowboy
Baddad [Retired]

Artists:

Mods:

Guest Artists:
Last edited by Nightcrawler. on Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.

RabidRhys

Nightcrawler.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chokii Adopts V2-DNP

Postby Nightcrawler. » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:17 pm

res