Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Gislies//Closed Species by Undyne7119

Based on Click to view
Artist Undyne7119 [gallery]
Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Gislies//Closed Species

Postby Undyne7119 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:49 am

Nursery|Staff Search|Shop|Customs

(Singular: Gisly)
What is a Gisly?
A Gisly is a scaled feline, with bat ears and suberb night vision. Its scales glow in the dark, and are used as defense and to and to attract a mate. It is large, and roughly 8 meters in height, so it is no wonder it eats large hoofed animals. They can shoot the scales like darts, to chase off enemies, but they return to their slots every time. They're saliva is acidic, and one bite will slowly weaken prey. Their main way of tracking food is their hearing.

How do I get one?
Staff will post adopts, which they will then auction off! These species cannot be obtained for free except through breeding. You can be giften a Gisly, but you may not buy them from non-staff members.

Are there rules?
Yes, there are! Here are the rules:

Non-staff members may not sell Gislies.
The designs cannot be transferred out of species.
You may not make your own unless you have a MYO or are staff.
They may not exist in universes with competing species (kalons, keldines, basically any species not owned by Eeveegoon (me))
You can gift but you can't sell Gislies.
Last edited by Undyne7119 on Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shop

Postby Undyne7119 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:09 am

To make a purchase, send a trade telling me that you want to purchase. I'm fine with the rare pet equiv of the C$.

Standard MYO [30 C$]
No edits are allowed on this MYO.

Common MYO [50 C$]
Hair above the chin, claws, teeth, extra scales, extra fluff

Uncommon MYO [70 C$]
Small horns, hair below chin, forked tongue, forked tail

Rare MYO [100 C$]
Wings (small), large horns, extra limbs (not head), 'kitsune' (nine tails), mane

Ultra-rare [150 C$]
Gene splicing, wings (large), 2 heads, visible magic

Mythical [300 C$]
Cerberus, up to 4 large wings, visible magic, unicorn horn, dragon wings
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gislies//Closed Species

Postby Undyne7119 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:16 am

You can post now!

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me