Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Cool Jjongie by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cool Jjongie

Postby Lostfairy » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:50 am

Remember how last week I was feeling bored and doodled some chibi line art of Taemin with my tablet that I never use? Well, I hadn't just drawn Taemin, I also drew some Jonghyun chibi line art. ^v^

I said it before and I'm saying it again: the pen pressure was pretty sick and fun. I'll definitely want to try out the tablet more but maybe not for coloring. I find coloring with the mouse far easier. >u< And besides, it's easiest using the tablet with a laptop and laptops don't show colors very nicely. :>

Anywayyy, this is a mess and I don't care cuz they are doodles. XD I've never drawn Jonghyun in my chibi style so this was new and exciting - I think I've sorta figured out how to draw his face as chibi?? I think?? I'll have to keep testing it out. ^^

The timer is mostly accurate, I used a mouse, and please don't steal/repost this! The first picture on this IG post and the first picture on this IG post were my reference photos! (He is the most gorgeous human being to ever walk on this planet and I am serious. No one can change my mind.)

All comments and likes are appreciated! Have a great day and stay safe!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me