Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Coot Taeminnie by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Coot Taeminnie

Postby Lostfairy » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:47 am

Yesterday, I was not in a very good drawing mood, everything was making me frustrated and nothing was turning out. So I quit a piece of art I was doing and went to my room, bored and a bit mad at myself. I thought of my sister's laptop and my Wacom tablet that was sitting in my room and was like, "Aw, heck, might as well try this tablet thing."

Well, I doodled these two Taemin linearts and it was super fun trying out the tablet! Pen pressure is fun. ;-; I didn't do the coloring with the tablet cuz colors on laptops (at least on my sister's) turn out terrible and washed out. But WHEEE, yeah, doodling with a tablet is fun and I might do more lineart with it sometime.

Welp, Taemin is absolutely adorable and I'm still on the mission of trying to draw the SHINee members better. ≧◡≦

The timer is mostly accurate, I used a mouse, and please don't steal/repost this! The third picture on this IG post and the first picture on this IG post. (Taemin is a BABY. ^3^ And dang, his mullet is cuteee and makes him so soft.)

All comments and likes are appreciated!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me