yardstick fellow, they will yard your stick. stick your yard by huddson

Based on Click to view
Artist huddson [gallery]
Time spent 57 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

yardstick fellow, they will yard your stick. stick your yard

Postby huddson » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:19 am

tysm tysm That's Offensive!!! i have a perfect spot for them in one of my main worlds.
their name is Yardstick (real name is also probably Yardstick), they're in Heaven Or Bust (a gang but like, Hollywood watered down kind of gang). they used to be in Red Ribbon Red Ribbon but they were kicked out when they got their bird mask and started annoying everyone with it. the leader just couldn't stand it, but had a heart for Yardstick so let them escape unharmed, except oops, now they've joined the rival gang, whatcha gonna do, oh well.
they can be kind of chaotic but they have uncanny luck that leads to everything always turning out okay with everyone unharmed.
they go dumpster diving a lot and like to refurbish old furniture. they don't do it well, but the stuff is functional, so, who's complaining? they also collect old bottles and hope to someday sell their collection for a lot of money.
in any other spare time, they enjoy going onto survival Minecraft servers and luring creepers near others' bases, and then proceeding to blow them up. it doesn't usually work, mob griefing is normally off. still, it's fun to see peoples' reactions!
Cecil/Ffwsia - two-spirit, it/its, aspec polyam vincian - autistic + others
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me