Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

(X) Augustus | Popstar Posters by dreamyEnding

Artist dreamyEnding [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

(X) Augustus | Popstar Posters

Postby dreamyEnding » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:59 am

"....What are you doing."
"......Not much UFO...... Not much........"
"Go to bed."
"Okay."

Augustus smooching posters ruins the sheen

For the Kal Development Event
I've been pretty back and forth on where Sparrow goes with everyone. I know I wanted him to be famous at least.
I think the tangle I want him to have is he's a popstar who started in child modelling, specifically during the hubub after Opia quit. He never met her properly but was gaged against her for a while and mentally took her on as a rival.
Years later he finally tracks her down and tries to confront her and bring her back onto the scene since he feels like he never got to beat her since she just quit. Instead he just majorly rocks her family's boat and leaves stunned with things to think about.

Augustus, Opia's teen son, who himself wants to be famous was confused when a famous popstar barged into his families garden to scream at his mom. He pretty much despised that she'd not only throw away her fame but hide it from everyone, unable to understand any real reasons WHY she would. This ended up being the catalyst for him leaving to live with UFO.

Augustus comes to idolize Sparrow and ends up with a big celebrity crush, Sparrow starts to show up randomly after the impact their first meeting had and slowly they come to understand Opia's motives.... and.... each other?????

UFO just tries his best to be patient with every angle on his brother's silliness.

I would like to note that these two don't have a significant age gap when they meet, they just have event crammed lives.

Last bumped by dreamyEnding on Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:59 am.
about wrote:Liv
they • she
#girl
links wrote:Liv#5814
use my TH for
art/design credit!

notice wrote:please check out
MODULAR! my free
toyhouse layout!
you pick what's in it!
transfers wrote:I approve all out
of species transfers.