Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

(X) Nayvi Kids | Camera Shy? Never Met Her by dreamyEnding

Artist dreamyEnding [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

(X) Nayvi Kids | Camera Shy? Never Met Her

Postby dreamyEnding » Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:08 am

"Oh do you like this song Hibiku?" Heiwa's voice crackled slightly on the video, obviously smiling. His oldest and youngest kids looked up at him, Hibiku bouncing unsteadily as Toxic played out of UFO's iPod touch, impossible to hear clearly on the footage.

"Of course, she's got taste. If she didn't like Britney would she even be a Nayvi?" UFO said with a grin, Hibiku just squealed and started tottering and dancing away from the two. The camera tracked her until a "hey dad!" was called from offscreen.

"I have a dance for this song, watch this!!" Augustus sped over to stand by Hibiku, causing a few seconds of disorienting camera work by Heiwa. The middle child immediately launched into his choreography, hopping and posing and flailing to the beat somewhat. It was clear from his expression that he was sure he was doing some groundbreaking emotive work. UFO just looked into the camera with a tired grin before turning back to Hibiku to cheer her on (and watch out for Augustus's wild moves).

Hibiku was uninterested in UFO though, squealing and bouncing for the camera and in excitement as her brother danced wildly. Heiwa chuckled, "yes Girlie I see you." He sighed deeply but happily, noticing even UFO was starting to get into lipsyncing for the camera, "I think I've raised a bundle of hams."

"they certainly don't get it from me." Opia's soft voice appeared out of frame and Heiwa jumped, camera tumbling to the carpet. The camera looked up at an angle at the three kids, all laughing wildly before Heiwa huffed goodnaturedly and clicked off the recording.

Done for the Kal Development event!
This is very much based on home videos of me and my two younger siblings. I've been tired eldest, top choreographer bouncing around the room lucky to not smack the baby on accident, and baby bouncing to whatever 90s grunge my parents put on. The true life cycle.

I haven't even tried settling on numerical ages for my kals since I like having everyone in the same universe and adding kits becomes pretty wild when you have numbers involved. Plus I figure Kals have slightly different growth timelines so I'm sure it shakes out.
But the Nayvi siblings do at least have relative age brackets to each other.
UFO is a young teen when Hibiku is born who is later a young adult when he takes in middle brother Augustus.
Augustus is in elementary school when Hibiku is born and is a teen when he blows up and runs out.
Hibiku is the baby and her brothers are clear into adulthood when she ALSO runs off.

Opia has grey hairs by the time everyone's done being rebellious, nobody told her coparenting with her best friend was going to be so stressful. Heiwa learned to roll with it when the first kid got brought home for trespassing for the 4th time.

Last bumped by dreamyEnding on Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:08 am.
about wrote:Liv
they • she
#girl
links wrote:Liv#5814
use my TH for
art/design credit!

notice wrote:please check out
MODULAR! my free
toyhouse layout!
you pick what's in it!
transfers wrote:I approve all out
of species transfers.