Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Chat Crèmes Café | Nursery OPEN! by Aravel

Based on Click to view
Artist Aravel [gallery]
Time spent 9 hours, 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 10
72 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by fawn

by fawn

by fawn

by Aravel

by fawn

by fawn

Chat Crèmes Café | Nursery OPEN!

Postby Aravel » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:22 pm

Scoop by eleutheromania
Welcome to Chat Crèmes Café!

We are a world-famous French bakery, known for our specialty cats: the Cat Creams. These sugary felines are actually alive and created right here in this bakery! The munchkins you see before you come in all sorts of colors, namely pastels and pastry-like colors, and contain many different toppings, all part of their coats. Not only do these cats smell incredible, they are just as sweet as they smell!

But we have a problem! As amazing as these kitties are, well we’ve made too many of them and they keep eating all of the desserts we try to put out for customers! I’m hoping you can help us out by adopting some, completely free of charge! And while you’re here, we’ll even let you create some of your own! How’s that?

Now to get started, you can either look above for some available adopts, or, if you join our discord, you'll be able to create some of your own- for free! Keep in mind that we have high standards at this bakery, and so each cat will need to be approved!

We really hope you enjoy our little bakery ♥

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by Aravel on Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:29 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Aravel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vixiebun » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:23 pm

General Rules
        • Be respectful of others in the community, and staff.
        • Follow all CS and Cat Cream rules while participating in Cat-Cream related threads, discords, etc. that are linked to CS.
        • Cat Creams are a semi-open species, meaning you are allowed to create your own within limitations.
        • There is no limit to the number of Cat Creams you may own.
        • You may only win 1 Cat Cream via official adopts once per day.
        • Users must wait at least 2 weeks between receiving ownership (either via official adopts or by ownership transfer) of a Cat Cream and breeding it.
        • Once you own a Cat Cream, the design is yours to do with what you please. You may develop them however you like.
        • Do not mini-mod. If you have an issue, you may PM or DM a Cat Creams moderator or owner.
        • Do not bump adopts that have ended. If the competition hasn't been judged within 2 weeks of ending, you may contact a Cat Creams moderator about it.
        • Rules may change. Please read over them frequently to stay up to date.

• We reserve the right to give out warnings and bans.
        • Bans will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
        • Warnings may result in a consequence, depending on the warning.
        • Banned individuals may not further participate in official Cat Cream threads/discords (except the Ownership Transfer thread) or receive new Cat Creams. They may transfer their designs out or keep them as official Cat Creams.

Make-Your-Own (MYO) Rules
        • MYO's will need to follow MYO rules before being approved by staff to become an official Cat Cream.
        • In order to create MYO's, you must be in the official Cat Creams discord.
        • If you cannot join the discord, PM an owner and we can work out a compromise. If you cannot PM, you may post on the MYO thread.
        • You may create as many MYO's as you like, however, you must wait until all your previous MYO's are approved before creating another.
        • MYO's must be done on official Cat Cream lines. However, you may create a secondary reference for your Cat Cream.
        • Do not edit the Cat Cream lines except to add approved edits. Changing the line thickness is fine to match your style.
        • MYO's may only use Standard traits unless you have an edit already in the bank to use.
        • You must show proof of ownership of edits to be able to use them.
        • If you decide to revamp your MYO or add and edit, it will need to be re-approved.
        • Users in the official Cat Creams Discord will receive a "Birthday MYO Package" that includes 1 rare trait and 3 uncommon traits.
        • Once you have used an edit, head over to the Bank thread to redeem them. Failure to do so will result in loss of privilege to create MYO's.

Nursery Rules
        • Breedings may occur between 2-3 adult Cat Creams.
        • Nursery batches can be made by anyone.
        • Nursery batches not made by official artists will need to be approved by staff to become official Cat Cream(s).
        • Cat Cream breedings will result between 1-4 kittens. The number of kittens is randomly rolled for by staff, but can be guaranteed with an item bought in the shop.
        • Edits for nursery batches must be rolled for by a member of staff.
        • Kittens can be grown after 30 days in the growths thread and be considered adults. They must be transferred to the adult lines before they can be bred.
        • Incestuous breedings are strictly prohibited.
        • Each owner involved in breeding has a 30-day "cooldown" and cannot order any more nursery batches until the cooldown is over. however, the cooldown can be negated with an item bought in the shop.
        • Breedings must be done on official Cat Cream lines. However, you may create a secondary reference for your Cat Cream.
        • Do not edit the Cat Cream lines except to add the rolled-for edits. changing the line thickness is fine to match your style.
        • You must show proof of ownership of breeding items to be able to use them.
        • Once you have used a breeding item, head over to the Bank thread to redeem them. Failure to do so may result in loss of privilege to breed your Cat Creams.
        • Users must wait at least 2 weeks between receiving ownership (either via official adopts or by ownership transfer) of a Cat Cream and breeding it.
        • Breedings must be done in good taste. If the kittens draw characteristics, not from their family line, they will ask to be redone.
        • Gender/sex does not matter in the breeding of Cat Creams.

Growth Rules
        • Growths may be done for a kitten who is at least 30 real-life days old starting from the Approval post date.
        • Growths must be approved before they can be accepted as officially grown.
        • Growths must reflect the kitten and not have any design changes in order to be accepted.

Transfer of Ownership Rules
        • Cat creams may be traded, sold, or gifted.
        • USD sales must take place outside of CS and official Cat Creams discords.
        • We are not responsible for scams involving USD.
        • If you sell the cat cream, please be fair when pricing.
        • Both users involved must post to confirm the original adoption page of the cat cream(s).
        • Once a trade, gift, or sale is complete, the decision is final and you may not undo it unless the other person agrees.

Staff Rules
        • If you are unavailable for longer than 1 week, please let us know in advance.
        • Staff are expected to participate in the Cat Cream's official discord.
        • Staff may receive a "Staff MYO Package" (which includes 1 rare trait, and 3 uncommon traits.) for every month of actively participating as staff. The activity guidelines are listed below.
          • Artists must produce at lease 3 adopts per month and all contests judged within 2 weeks of the end date.
          • Moderators must be active in the Discord and threads and help out as needed.
          • Archivists must be no more than a week behind.
        • Moderators are expected to report warnings to the Owners and to bring up concerns for banning users.
        • Moderators are expected to answer questions to their knowledge, PM users based on rule-breaking-behavior, and moderate the discord, ensuring that it is up to Chicken Smoothie and Cat Cream's expectations."
        should be
        • Moderators are expected to answer questions to their knowledge, PM users based on rule-breaking-behavior, approve growths, kits, and MYO's, roll for breedings, and moderate the discord, ensuring that it is up to Chicken Smoothie and Cat Cream's expectations.

• Artists are expected to put out at least 3 designs a month and to judge contests within 2 weeks.
        • Artists may ask for help from staff if they are not able to judge in a timely manner.
        • Artists may not receive any payment for official adopts but may take payment for MYO's or breedings.
        • Archivists are expected to be no more than one week behind.
Last edited by vixiebun on Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:30 am, edited 7 times in total.
vixiebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vixiebun » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:23 pm

Co-Owners:
      vanilla★vixen
      sun bear

__________________________________________________________________________________________
      Archivists:

oleander!
      sharpiesandhamilton

__________________________________________________________________________________________
      Moderators:

VENUS
      djkitty21

Artists:

We are currently searching for artists! Apply at the Artist Search!

eleutheromania
      pyroeis
      yukio
Last edited by vixiebun on Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:07 am, edited 14 times in total.
vixiebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vixiebun » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:24 pm

(More to be added as we go on)

Standard:
        • Premade toppings
        • Premade tails
        • Custom Hair

• Weight changes (Not genetic, does not pass down.)
        • Scars (Not genetic, does not pass down.)

Common
        • Drippings (like melted icecream)
        • Teeth
        • Claws
        • Custom pupils

Uncommon:
        • Custom dessert and dessert-like toppings
        • Custom fur tails
        • Short fur
        • No fur
        • Longer Fur
        • custom ear

Rare:
        • Neon colors (used in over 25% of the design)
        • Custom dessert tails
        • Glow
        • 1 Halo
        • 2 tails
        • 3 tails
        • Extra limbs
        • Missing limbs
        • Tall
        • Extra ears
        • Non-edible toppings
        • Candied-Cat
        • Transparency
        • Animal patterns (including feline)

Legendary:
        • No toppings
        • Wings
        • Horns
        • plant growth
        • Multiple Halos
        • Extra eyes
        • More than 3 tails
Last edited by vixiebun on Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:04 am, edited 6 times in total.
vixiebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

none yet
Last edited by vixiebun on Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
vixiebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cat Creams

RES
vixiebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cat Creams - Marking Open!

Postby mars » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:44 pm

mark :3c

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

hi !! I'm mars, a gal with spd + agoraphobia.
I frequent the oc + adoptables side of cs.

my interests rn include genshin, skz,
learning languages, and drawing !! :3c

my cs inbox is full so please chat w/ me
on discord @ mars_v_e

나는 네가 자랑스럽다. 계속 최선을 다하거라 ♡

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:53 pm

Mark!
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enokimoon » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:16 pm

o /// o )
previously s-smolbean
less active // college o<--<
x
do you know i could break beneath the weight
smol/enoki \\ they/them \\ filo 🇵🇭 art hobbyist
PMs + DMs are openwangxian. [disc ^^]
of the goodness, love, i still carry for you

ImageImageImage
studying to be a veterinarian :4 !!
commissions : closed
semi-active : (( // GMT+8
enokimoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby umeboshi » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:16 pm

mark!
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
ImagexImagex
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
taurus/gemini - pan - nb: they/them please!
hey there i’m ume!🌸
anime i’m currently obsessed with: spy x family
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
don’t hesitate to pm me if you’re ever in need of a friend/someone to talk to.
you aren’t alone!
╰(*´︶`*)╯♡
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
umeboshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me