The World Will Know (A Warriors Animatic) by Springtalon

Artist Springtalon [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

The World Will Know (A Warriors Animatic)

Postby Springtalon » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:10 pm

The World Will Know!
A Warriors animatic focused on the pre-battle against Scourge and Bloodclan!

Featuring:
Firestar as Jack Kelly
Tallstar as David
Leopardstar as Finch
Blackfoot as Albert
Bramblepaw as Crutchie
And the four Clans as the rest of the Newsies

Each part will feature a still (which will be shown) and a rough animation, which will be added underneath it. The completed project will appear on youtube when it's all done.

Lyrics and rough plan ( may change as the animatic is made )

Part One x
Tallstar, looking out over Thunderclan and Windclan, Firestar at his side, looking surprised but happy
"We got a Union!"
Thunder and Windclanners laugh and cheer

Part Two x
Firestar, nodding to Tallstar, lifting his chin. "Pulitzer and Hearst, they think we're nothin', Are we nothin'?""
Thunderclan and Windclan, defiant excited "NO"

Part Three x
Tallstar nods to Firestar, tail whipping. "They need to understand, that we are not enslaved to them, we are free agents!"

Part Four
Firestar, hopping down from highstone. "Pulitzer and Hearst, they think they got us, Do they got us?"
Thunder and Winclan, parting to make way for leaders - Tallstar joins Firestar below "NO"
Tallstar, looking between the two clans "We're a union now, the newsboy union, and we mean business!"

Part Five
Firestar, tail lashing -maybe "Even though we ain't got hats or badges, We're a union just by sayin' so...And the world will know!"
As he sings, he walks away, camera pans up to sky, then drops back down to show riverclan camp, Firestar and Tallstar standing under the bonepile, Leopardstar and Blackfoot looking down at them.

Part Six
Leopardstar, eyes narrow "What's to stop some other kids, comin along to sell our papes?"
Blackfoot, snarling. "Ahh just let em try!"

Part Seven
Tallstar steps forward, head shaking "No! We cannot beat up on other kids, we're all in this together
Leopardstar's ear flicks
Firestar "Alright, alright"

Part Eight
Firestar, jumping up to stand next to Leopardstar "What's it gonna take to stop the wagons, are we ready?"
Thunder and Windclan represenatives "Yeah!"
Show River and Shadowclan cats looking skeptical

Part Nine
Firestar, walking around Leopard to stand by Blackfoot "What's it gonna take to stop the scabbers, can we do it?"
Thunder, Wind, some River and Shadowclan shout "yeah!"

Part Ten
Firestar, jumping back down to stand next to Tallstar "we'll do what we gotta do until we, break the will of mighty Bill and Joe..."
As he says break, stomp his paw onto a small bone, which cracks
The clans, focus on the deputies "And the world will know! And the journal too,"

Part Eleven
Tallstar and Firestar, nod to eachother then look up at Leopard and Black "Mr. Hearst and Pulitzer, have we got news for you!"
Leopardstar fidgets, claws digging into the bones.

Part Twelve
The clans, Fire and Tall included "See the world don't know, but they're gonna pay."
Fire and Tall alone "'Stead of hawkin headlines we'll be making em today."

Part Thirteen
The clans, as Leopardstar shifts, Blackfoot turning to look at her. "And our ranks will grow..."
Bramblepaw, tiny floofball boi "And we'll kick their rear!"
The clans, as Leopardstar smiled and jumps down "Yeah!"

Part Fourteen
Leopardstar and the clans "And the world will know that we been here."
Firestar looks up at Blackfoot, now alone on bone pile.

Part Fifteen
Firestar, determined, looking up at nervous Blackfoot "When the circulation bell starts ringin', Will we hear it?"
Out of focus clans "NO"
Firestar, but focus on Blackfoot's face. "What if the DeLancies come out swingin, will we hear it?"
Blackfoot, growls and joins clans in saying "NO"

Part Sixteen
The clans, all four leaders included, as Blackfoot climbs down from bone hill "When you got a hundred voices singin, Who can hear a lousy whistle blow?"
The four leaders turn, and start to tear down the bone hill "And the world will know! That this ain't no game. That we got a ton of rotten fruit and perfect aim"

Part Seventeen
The leaders still breaking bone pile, the clans start to help. "So they gave their word, but it aint worth beans."
The clans, watching as the four leaders finish destroying the pile and stand in the sunlight. "Now they're gonna see what stop the presses really means."

Part Eighteen
The clans, intermingling together "And the old will weep."
Show warriors, grimfaced
"And go back to sleep"
Show leaders, walking tall and proud

Part Nineteen
"And we got no choice but to see it through~"
Show apprentices, nervous but determined. A random apprentice: "And we found our voice!"
Another apprentice, looking down at their foot in the mud "And I lost my shoe!"
"And the world will-!"

Part Twenty
Show leaders discussing quietly, digging in earth, before they pull back, smiling, and the clans shout "YEAH!"
Firestar, turning to the clans "Pulitzer may own the world but he don't own us,"
The clans echo him "Pulitzer may own the world but he don't own us."

Part Twenty-One
Firestar turns to the other leaders, "Pulitzer may crack the whip but he wont whip us!"
The clans, leaders included (except firestar) repeat "Pulitzer may crack the whip but he won't whip us!"

Part Twenty-Two
The clans start to leave for fourtrees, united as one. "And the world will know, we been keepin score"
As the clapping thing sounds show paws stomping
"Either they gives us our rights or we gives them a war."

Part Twenty-Three
"We been down to long, and we paid our dues."
The clans emerge at fourtrees, scourge and bloodclan are there.
Bramblepaw, head high as he faces his father's killer "And the things we do today will be tomorrows news!"

Part Twenty-Four
The clans fan out, letting the four leaders step up. "And the die is cast, and the torch is passed."
Firestar looks at the other leaders, and nods to them, they nod back. "And the roar will rise, from the streets below, and our ranks will groww (and grow) (and grow)
At from the streets, show Firestar and scourge talking

Part Twenty-Five
"And so the world will feel the fire and finally know!"
Show Scourge slashing three clawmarks into the ground. Firestar's ears pin back, but Scourge just smirks and leaves. "C'mon"
Firestar turns back, glowering.

Part Twenty-Six
The clans, walking forward to greet/surround Firestar. "Pulitzer may own the world but he dont own us."
Firestar, growling to himself "Pulitzer may own the world, but he don't own us."
"Pulitzer may crack the whip but he wont whip us," the leaders join in this one (sans firestar)
Firestar, nodding and lifting his chin "Pulitzer may crack the whip, but he WON'T WHIP US"

Part Twenty-Seven
All cats, looking enraged "So the world says NO. Well the kids do too."
They start to walk back through the forest "Try to walk all over us, we'll stomp all over you."
Bramblepaw runs forward to walk next to Firestar.

Part Twenty-Eight
Bramblepaw, looking surprisingly mad for a puffball "Can they kick us out?"
Firestar shakes his head "no"
Bramblepaw continues "Take away our vote?!"
Firestar growls "Come on,"

Part Twenty-Nine
The clans, continuing with Bramblepaw "Will we let em stuff this crock of garbage down our throat?"
Everyone shouts, startling birds "NO"

Part Thirty
"Every day we wait," the clans look at eachother, slightly worried "Is a day we lose"

Part Thirty-One
Shadowclan splits away (leave blackfoot) "And this ain't for fun,"
Riverclan splits (leave leopardstar) "And it ain't for show,"

Part Thirty-Two
Show Tallstar and Firestar looking at eachother, determined as Thunder and Wind are left together "And we'll fight em toe (to toe) to toe and Joe"

Part Thirty-Three
Thunderclan and Windclan leave (leave fire tallstar)
The leaders are left alone. "Your world will feel the fire and finally (tallstar and leopardstar: finally) know"
Last edited by Springtalon on Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:00 am, edited 6 times in total.
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The World Will Know (A Warriors Animatic)

Postby Undyne7119 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:27 am

I'm sorry if I'm not supposed to post, but mark, this art is amazing, and who is the white cat with black spots and an injured ear? I feel like I should know them...
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:39 am

Good luck! I really cannot wait to see tbis!

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springtalon » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:56 am

Eeveegoon! wrote:I'm sorry if I'm not supposed to post, but mark, this art is amazing, and who is the white cat with black spots and an injured ear? I feel like I should know them...

Heh no worries ^^
That's Blackfoot - this is set right before they battle Scourge, but after Tigerstar dies, so he's not Blackstar yet, but he is leader of Shadowclan ;)

TheSongOfTheStars wrote:Good luck! I really cannot wait to see tbis!

Thanks!! It's gonna be fun X'D
once we've
if we stand as
someday becomes
and a prayer becomes a
and the strike starts here
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolffeTrash » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:02 am

i love this if you need help i would help!
ImageImageImage
70% thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!"
WolffeTrash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springtalon » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:06 pm

Part One is doonnneee (*triumph emoji*)
y'all can see it here
once we've
if we stand as
someday becomes
and a prayer becomes a
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:14 am

Stormt4lon wrote:
Eeveegoon! wrote:I'm sorry if I'm not supposed to post, but mark, this art is amazing, and who is the white cat with black spots and an injured ear? I feel like I should know them...

Heh no worries ^^
That's Blackfoot - this is set right before they battle Scourge, but after Tigerstar dies, so he's not Blackstar yet, but he is leader of Shadowclan ;)

right i remember him w/ not spots on his back X3
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springtalon » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:03 pm

Eeveegoon! wrote:
Stormt4lon wrote:

Heh no worries ^^

right i remember him w/ not spots on his back X3

I like to draw him like that, since having a white cat with only black on the feet is super unrealistic, so i make him a black bicolor with really high white x3
once we've
if we stand as
someday becomes
and a prayer becomes a
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springtalon » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:49 am

Part Twooooo
X
once we've
if we stand as
someday becomes
and a prayer becomes a
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist