Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

✧・゚:・*Fabulous Key*:・゚✧ by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

✧・゚:・*Fabulous Key*:・゚✧

Postby Lostfairy » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:47 am

Um, yes, I'm doing a sort of "Draw Manga + Chibi SHINee Member" series. I enjoyed doing the Onew one so much that I was like, "You know what? I might as well draw each SHINee member like that." And heck, it always helps me get better at drawing them! (I know I keep yabbing about "I WANNA GET GOOD AT DRAWING SO-AND-SO." and it's probably getting super annoying but I really love growing and figuring out how to make people look like themselves. ^^ Please bear with me, haha, even if I sound like a broken record.)

GUYS, KEY'S MY BIAS TODAY. I don't have a bias in SHINee (cuz you just can't pickkkkkk) but today, it's Kibum. He's my perfect face baby. (,‘~`;)

He's soooooo much fun to draw?????? His gorgeous eyeessss, his smol lips, his thick eyebrows (AND THE SCAR.) - ghuighdgd, so fun. All of his proportions and features make me happy. ಥ‿ಥ And big ears! I love drawing big ears.

Anywayyyy, the timer is off by a few minutes, I used a mouse, and please don't steal/repost this art! My reference pictures. (These were the first things I saw on IG this morning and my word, why is he so adorable?? That has to be one of my favorite outfits. x_x)

All comments and likes are very appreciated! Love you all. <3

THAT TIMER IS VERY SATISFYING. LOOK AT THAT. PERFECTION. XD
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✧・゚:・*Fabulous Key*:・゚✧

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:55 am

GAH THIS LOOKS AMAZING! The mini one looks so cute, his expression!! <3 Overall everything about this is perfect! <3
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meloh » Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:50 am

This looks great-wow!

•­xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx•­
| mel | she/her |
•­xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx•­
meloh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:32 am

.Kira Nightblade. wrote:GAH THIS LOOKS AMAZING! The mini one looks so cute, his expression!! <3 Overall everything about this is perfect! <3

Oh my gooodnessss, thank you so muchh?!!! o(╥﹏╥)o I wasn't sure if the chibi Key's expression looked cute or weird or whatttt. This is so so sweet of you and ojdoigdgjd, it made my day, thank you. ;_;

meloh wrote:
This looks great-wow!

Ahh, thank you!!!! ;_;
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me