Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

EVERYBODY~ LOVES ONEW by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

EVERYBODY~ LOVES ONEW

Postby Lostfairy » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:11 pm

EEE, guys, it's my adorkable, smiley, smooshy, absolutely DARLING Onewwwww!!! (●´ω`●)

I absolutely love Onew. I love his voice, I love his smile, I love his dorky expressions, I love the faces he makes when he sings, I love him. He's wonderful. He's one of the few actual people I'd call a "cinnamon roll." He doesn't deserve any negativity, he's too precious for this world.

Anyway, I asked my sister who I should draw. She said she'd like to see me draw Onew and she said I should draw him with his blond hair from Everybody. Which is great cuz I love his blond hair! Chloe also suggested I draw a manga Onew and chibi Onew so that's what I did! I was expecting this to be difficult since the other two times I've drawn him were challenging. But this time, his face were SO MUCH FUN TO DRAW. ≧◡≦

Welp, I love Onew and sihgdighdgidgjdogdg, he's my bias. (Except... all of SHINee is my bias so. ヾ⌒▽⌒) I wanted to show his more serious concert face in the manga one and show off his dorky side with the chibi!! ^^

The timer is accurate, I used a mouse, and please do not steal/repost this art! This was my reference for his hair, this for his outfit, this for his face and head shape, and lastly, this gif for the chibi Onew's expression!

All comments and likes are appreciated. <3

P.S. This is completely random but since I've been keeping you guys updated on my drivers ed. stuff, I thought I should tell you that I finished the final class today, did the presentation in front of everyone and got a full score! I'm so glad I only have to go driving with my in-car instructor 6 more times and then I'm done drivers ed. completely!!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me