Time spent 2 days, 15 hours
Drawing sessions 2
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by spiders

Design for spiders !<3

Postby Shinnybear » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:44 am

Here I go again! EDIT: I left this open woops
This time we have a design for spiders, who gave me artistic liberty over a topic. I am having a BALL making these demon babies!

So, here we go, a glowy demon bab. This one is black, gray, and orange themed, so very halloween like!
It includes:

Bat wings (my first attempt at drawing th em don't @ me)
Mismatched ears (One floppy, one half flop)
Small horns (one broken on other side)
Clawed front paws
Longer, fluffier tail
Sideswept hair
Some GLOW <3

As far as accessories, we have:

Lip stud
Two studs on each ear, including one industrial piercing
Rangs, one on each middle tootsie
Pierced tail, corset style
Chain collar that loops through holes in bat wings. These are meant to chain the wings close to this baby so they don't fly off (they're more extended than they should be here to show the colors)

Any of these colors can be changed, and any accessories changed or removed. Hair can also be removed. All I ask for is credit for the design (@ Shinnybear on everything pretty much, including Toyhouse. If you want to know other specific websites like DA, instagram, or discord, you can let me know!). I

You may only sell this design if you acquire art. Other than that, I am fine with it being traded for other characters or pets, but not actual currency (again, unless you have put money into them, ie. art! C: <3)

I hope you enjoy spiders! <3
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
╔═════════════╗

My name is Shinny and I'm an
adult player. I love LOZ, Skyrim,
Warhammer, DND, and more!
I adore character designing,
and talking about my tiefling.
I may not be as active on here,
but PM me if you want to chat!

╚═════════════╝

.xxxdeviantartxx
x.xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxtoyhou.se.C
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

.xx.looking forx..
x.shinnybear_#6891
xxxtownshipxx.
xonsite storage
Shinnybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Design for spiders !<3

Postby spiders » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:40 am

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY GOD DSFSDFMSDKFNDKJFNSDFJSDNFKS THIS IS SO AMAZINGKJDNFJGDNFJKGNDF

this is seriously more than i could have ever imagined i-sdfskjdfnsdjkfs she's so... perfect... and beautiful i'm genuinely in shock,, like i opened this and my jaw genuinely DROPPED,,, i'm so in love with her....... i literally cannot function rn omg i am positively dumbfounded. i'm- the glow!!! the chains!!!! the claws the eyes the horns the ears!!!!! THE WINGS!!!!!!!! everything about her is amazing and i literally cannot thank you enough oh my god <3 i appreciate you so much ,,,, thank you from the bottom of my heart <3 i love her so much, she's amazing
lily
any✿gemini✿pan
‎♥ ‎‎
↓ cs discord server ↓

lilyy#8008

spiders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Design for spiders !<3

Postby Shinnybear » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:37 am

spiders wrote:OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY GOD DSFSDFMSDKFNDKJFNSDFJSDNFKS THIS IS SO AMAZINGKJDNFJGDNFJKGNDF

this is seriously more than i could have ever imagined i-sdfskjdfnsdjkfs she's so... perfect... and beautiful i'm genuinely in shock,, like i opened this and my jaw genuinely DROPPED,,, i'm so in love with her....... i literally cannot function rn omg i am positively dumbfounded. i'm- the glow!!! the chains!!!! the claws the eyes the horns the ears!!!!! THE WINGS!!!!!!!! everything about her is amazing and i literally cannot thank you enough oh my god <3 i appreciate you so much ,,,, thank you from the bottom of my heart <3 i love her so much, she's amazing

awww I'm so glad! feel free to make her hair longer if you'd like cause I default to short hair sometimes! But other than that, thank you so much for your patience and being such a sweetheart! She was a blast to design and I'm really glad you like her c: <3 enjoy! <3
╔═════════════╗

My name is Shinny and I'm an
adult player. I love LOZ, Skyrim,
Warhammer, DND, and more!
I adore character designing,
and talking about my tiefling.
I may not be as active on here,
but PM me if you want to chat!