Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

The official Melimur Adopt page! by Octomonn

Based on Click to view
Artist Octomonn [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

The official Melimur Adopt page!

Postby Octomonn » Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:45 pm

Melimur is pronounced: Mel-ih-mer

2020, a new species have emerged from the shadows. Large 7ft tall alien-like creatures with screens on their chests. Due to the fact that the masks they wear prevent other creatures from knowing their emotions or communicating with then. The screen on their chests can display text or images. Where do they come from you may be wonders, well some say they are escaped science experiments. Others say they come from other world. No one really knows where they come from but what everyone knows is that these bubs make for great companions! They are loyal and trustworthy and very protective.

TOS of adopting one of these babes(If these are broken I have the right to remove ownership of it from you.):
1. You may resell these but you Must credit me. It is very frustrating for someone to create a species or design and have someone completely take credit for your creativity and hard work.
2.You may not create any of your own(This includes children of the adopt or any partners of it that is the same species) without my permission.
3.You are free to make minor edits to your Melimur as you please as long as it is still recognizable.
4. Enjoy them! I don't have many rules for them right now but more rules might be added later! Feel free to ask me any questions!^^
┌───────┐
- ♡ -
Artist + Vtuber
Adult
They/them
Unlabled
- ♡ -
└───────┘
Octomonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The official Melimur Adopt page!

Postby Octomonn » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:33 am

bp

Last bumped by Octomonn on Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:33 am.
┌───────┐
- ♡ -
Artist + Vtuber
Adult
They/them
Unlabled
- ♡ -
└───────┘
Octomonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist