Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Panda Pillars Concept Work by _silentsiren_

Artist _silentsiren_ [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Panda Pillars Concept Work

Postby _silentsiren_ » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:39 pm

I finally decided to use that cute little head sketch I started a while back and decided to make a cute little species, Panda Pillars!

I really love bugs so I was looking through them and thought about the sketch I had, started doodling some things down and I also really love red pandas! There's a few ideas I have to go through but red panda cubs are helpless at hatch and rely on their parents heavily to help them get around for the first little bit of life. They are herbivores, often snacking on fruits/nectar for nutrients and they really love their leafy greens! Bamboo shoots are their favorite snacks and always find room for more.

As the Panda Pillar evolves, they go through metamorphosis ( like all caterpillars do ) and their tail turns into a beautiful set of wings. Each pair of wings is unique, no one like the last. They are generally based on real butterflies but creative interpretation is welcome!

The pandas are normally naturally colored but can come in all shapes and sizes! The more legs a Panda Pillar has, the more rare they are. A panda pillar, very rarely, can have more than one tail resulting in multiple sets of wings ( up to 6 at the moment ).

Panda Pillars live in nature, generally hidden to the naked eye but befriending one is quite easy! They love fruit nectar and will reveal themselves for a treat or two. They're extremely friendly to people, having no natural predators. Panda Pillars are the size of your palm at birth and can grow to a red panda's size and sometimes larger if they're older!
_silentsiren_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me