C$ Gacha Egg Adopts w/ Egg Descriptions! [Open] by CandyFox

Based on Click to view
Artist CandyFox [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

C$ Gacha Egg Adopts w/ Egg Descriptions! [Open]

Postby CandyFox » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:20 am

You can refer to the original lines if you'd like to know what species you *could* obtain in your gacha, or you could increase the asking price if you'd like to pick your preferred species.
Upon adoption, you will be asked to comment and claim your adopt.

With the adopt, you will recieve:
1 random rare pet from my "rares I don't care about" group
AND
Mild adoption descriptions/lore

Egg 1:
The blue egg is strange, though not extraordinary. As you hold it in your hands, you feel overcome by sadness as you remember things you had long forgotten.
15c$, 25c$ for species of choice

Egg 2:
The vibrant pink egg stands out in the crowd. As you hold it, you find it hard to put down. After a little while, you feel sleepy and no longer feel the need to hold the egg anymore.
20c$, 30c$ for species of choice

Egg 3:
The egg doesn't stand out at first, but as you pick it up you notice the flecks of color scattered on the sides. The egg is unbelievably light, and looking at it reminds you of a galaxy. When you set it back down, you notice that it doesn't quite sit flat on the ground, but rather floats slightly.
15c$, 25c$ for species of choice

Egg 4:
This egg is a mess of design. As you hold it, you realize that it reminds you of a fingerprint, and a rush of curiosity overwhelms you. You investigate each streak of the egg before nodding and setting it down.
60c$, 70c$ for species of choice

Egg 5:
The egg has a strange translucent film over it, and it reminds you of a goldfish bowl. That, or the ocean. It's pretty average otherwise.
10c$, 20c$ for species of choice.

To obtain an adopt, you must comment BEFORE sending me a trade. Please include the egg # you want.

Last bumped by CandyFox on Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:20 am.
CandyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me