Noble // Bear ARPG // Artist Search by mewmew.

Based on Click to view
Artist mewmew. [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Noble // Bear ARPG // Artist Search

Postby mewmew. » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:51 pm

For the moment I am only looking for a few people to be official artists. Once the species starts getting on a good roll I will check this monthly for guest artists. Guest artist will have a chance to become official artists.

Main page

competition rules wrote:All bears created here will be considered fake and can not be used as official Noble bears.
Please make at least 3 designs. You have no max limit as to how many entries you can make
Post designs separately not under a cover
I will PM those who are picked to be artists/GAs

bear design rules wrote:Please keep bear colors natural. They don't have to be natural to bears per say but must be natural to mammals.
No bright neon colors, unnatural to animal designs. No hearts, stars, triangles, ect.
Eye colors can be any color.
Scars are allowed but must stay small and simple.
No editing the lines unless to add a simple scar or ear tear.

artist rules wrote:
Upon being hired you can make yourself one custom.
Please judge competitions within a month.
All adopts must follow the bear design rules
No editing the lines except for small scars or ear scars
As an artist you will be expected to pick up founder forums, make adopts, do breedings, and eventually when allowed make customs.
Your position as an artist depends on your activity. You need to make at least 2 adopts a month.
If you are going to be absent for a long period of time please let me know so you are not revoked of your artist status
These rules also apply to Guest Artists
all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
muleclancats of the bluegrass
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Noble // Bear ARPG // Artist Search

Postby .Shakira. » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:36 am

m
Super cool yet disappointing Mexican scene teenage high school choir kid born on May 10th.

"KEEP MY PRIDE ON MY HIP, THAT'S A WEAPON I CAN'T LOOSE"
My name (alias) is Brekkie, I make hyperpop sometimes lol. I really like Drain Gang, Spider Gang, and 100 gecs. I used to be a COPPA player, and I am genuinely so sorry to everyone who had to deal with me during that era.
You can find me on most social medias under the username of dg_hotelbreakfast or brekkie.mp3 or under cantfreestyleondex

Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
.Shakira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me