entry 1 by SilhouetteStation

Based on Click to view
Artist SilhouetteStation [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

entry 1

Postby SilhouetteStation » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:25 am

honestly? couldn't resist. still debating which position to go for though hmm

A soft cerberus that has shark-like teeth. It has a clumsy personality.

they babey with big pubby paws,, probably falling all over themselves when they get excited
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: entry 1

Postby Meowdle » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:05 am

AAaa what a cutie!! Their design is adorable <3 Seems like a precious clumsy kiddo ;u;

By the way, in case you'd be interested, I want to let you know that there is now a third position available to try out for, if you wanted to. It is a "part-time artist," which is like the "full-time artist" but without a minimum amount of adopts-per-month. Feel free to go for that if that piques your interest, but that's up to you, of course ^^

Also, a friendly reminder that you must have at least two entries before being considered, just to see some variety in designs. (No rush, I'm just making sure you knew c:) I definitely LOVE what you've made so far though <3
──

──
───────
L I N K S
╭──────
dA: x & x
toyhou.se
Art Fight
Twitter
Pinterest
Listography

──────╯
───────
Hi, I'm Meowdle!
she/her
demi/pan
college student

I am going to be busy during weekdays, so I might not be able to get back to you/finish things until the weekend. Sorry about that! ;u;

Update 11/29/19: At this time, please do not ask me for commissions. I may occasionally make posts offering free art, however. :3
Meowdle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: entry 1

Postby SilhouetteStation » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:46 am

Meowdle wrote:AAaa what a cutie!! Their design is adorable <3 Seems like a precious clumsy kiddo ;u;

By the way, in case you'd be interested, I want to let you know that there is now a third position available to try out for, if you wanted to. It is a "part-time artist," which is like the "full-time artist" but without a minimum amount of adopts-per-month. Feel free to go for that if that piques your interest, but that's up to you, of course ^^

Also, a friendly reminder that you must have at least two entries before being considered, just to see some variety in designs. (No rush, I'm just making sure you knew c:) I definitely LOVE what you've made so far though <3

ooh thank you for letting me know about that position! I'll make another entry in the next few days and think about which one to go for c:
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me